Attack Run has been added to the game definition. Pilots should attach, and any previously scripted cards should work, but no new cards have been automated yet.
Yesterday I uploaded a quick version of the set which contained no automations. Today I’m happy to announce I’ve finally uploaded the version which includes the working scripts for the released cards. Here’s the changelog
- Some card notes:
- Luke Skywalker, to use his ability, make sure you’ve targeted an appropriate unit when you play him.
- Executor’s ability will only fire with cards which cause a sacrifice through scripts. If you destroy a unit by mousing over it and pressing delete, you will have to trigger its ability manually, by double-clicking it.
- ISB Liaison not fully automated. It sacrifices but just announces its ability. Simply look at the relevant card manually and then draw a card.
- Aggression not automated. It just announces.
- Leia won’t trigger if captured from hand.
- Captured Units or ones in Edge stacks won’t appear as strike choices anymore
- “It could be worse” now will remove 1 damage from a target.
- Carbonite Transport shouldn’t reveal the card name to the opponent anymore.
I haven’t uploaded a censored o8c yet, as I haven’t had time to do it, but I expect I’ll add it soon. Until then you can still play with the automatically generated proxies.
This time the set comes out fully automated as it didn’t have anything too complex to script.
You can also find the censored core images in the sets pages
Like usual, this initial version has no automation, barring known cards like the Fate Cards, Swindled etc which didn’t need testing.
One exception is Embers of Hope which is also automated, mostly to prevent card draw automations from firing when they shouldn’t. Don’t forget that Embers of Hope only works while it is undamaged 😉
Also, censored card images are not available yet but they will be appearing soon enough.
Pushed version 2.2.1.x which provides automation for most cards in AoEB
- Cards not scripted:
- Col Serra (Only the Edge(1) is scripted)
- Confronting the Terror
- Corrupt Official
- Echo Control Center
- Knowledge and Defense
- Cards with tricky scripting:
- The General’s Imperative – Your reserve won’t be reduced when this objective is damaged. You’ll need to modify it manually
- Sabotage in the Snow – It won’t autofire. You’ll need to double click it at the appropriate time. Target the cards for quicker results.
- Turbolaser Battery – Won’t autofire. Double click on it to use it.
- A Stinging Insult – Will engage only unfocused units
- Fixed the placement of Edge Cards and Dummy cards to not force zoom out.
- Double clicking an objective at the start of the game will now select it to put at the bottom of the deck.
This version does not include any card automations yet (albeit the default automations for resources and the like will still work). I will provide the automations and the censored card images soon enough, and I’ll also be uploading the uncensored core set since 6 months have passed since release.