- Download & Install the OCTGN client from here (Windows only...for now 😉 )
- Open OCTGN and register an account or login with an existing one.
- Go to the game manager tab and click the “Add” button. In the window that will open type:
Name: OCTGN Directory
Feed URL/Path: https://www.myget.org/f/octgngamedirectory
and press “Add”. A new feed should appear on the left.
- Click on the “OCTGN Directory” Feed. On the right a list of games should appear.
- Click on Spycraft and click “Install”. After a short wait it should finish.
- Go here and download all the card packs (.o8c) you find.
- In OCTGN, go to game manager and click on “Add Image Packs”
- Select the .o8c files you download them one by one and install them. You will see a install window and once each pack is installed, you’ll see a pop-up window confirming this. This should take a few seconds at most.
- Done! You can now start a game with the included decks, or make your own in the deck editor
The game contains some basic decks that should get you started. They will be installed into your OCTGN directory.