New version has been uploaded which includes all the important Errata as well as fixing a lot of typos. It also updates the mission deck to the last available and more balanced version.
Thanks to the good work from Argali from the spycraft subreddit (which you should visit ASAP)
Finally the image pack has been updated with the custom-made errata of cards, so that you don’t have to keep track manually. They’re not perfect but they should get the job done. Just re-download and reinstall in your OCTGN.
New Version brings automations improving the playing of Solo Ops Missions.
- To start a solo op, you need to have one of your agents targeted when you play the card. That agent will automatically be set as the attacker.
- When you double click on a current solo op, you will be prompted to win it
- While a solo op is ongoing, double clicking on an agent will try to set them to participate (to be used only by your opponent since you have already chosen your attacker)
- When the attacker wins the solo op, the highlight will be removed and you will gain 1 VP
- When the defender wins the solo op, the card will be discarded and they will gain 1 VP and draw a card
- To win a Solo Op as the defender, just target it and Ctrl + W like any other mission
New version adds a lot of bugfixes, some small but necessary features and fixes the placements a bit.
- Fixed the participate command which was mistakenly put under the table menu. The same command can now also take agents out of missions (in case they are removed via card effects)
- Prevented Inactive cards from performing a briefing
- Added “Discard a random card” action, to the hand menu.
- You can now cancel current mission (in case it was started by mistake)
- You can now pull out agents from the team with a special table menu action. Simply target the agents you want to pull out and use it.
- “Fresh Leader” markers will be removed at the debriefing phase.
- Inactive gear won’t ask you if you want it to participate in missions if you double click it.
- Fixed King Maul’s Craft.
- Fixed Setup placement to be a bit more bunched up in the middle.
- Fixed activating leader placement to pop-into the middle of the table which is a bit more obvious.
- Fixed Discarding Target Cards
New version finally brings working card attachment of gear.
- Now when you play a card as a gear, you need to have one of your active or inactive agent cards targeted or it will abort.
- Cards played as gear will be attached to their host card automatically at the right placement
- When retiring an agent card, all attached gear is also automatically trashed.
- When activating a agent played as gear, or a gear played as agent, those cards will be automatically discarded.