New Version brings automations improving the playing of Solo Ops Missions.
- To start a solo op, you need to have one of your agents targeted when you play the card. That agent will automatically be set as the attacker.
- When you double click on a current solo op, you will be prompted to win it
- While a solo op is ongoing, double clicking on an agent will try to set them to participate (to be used only by your opponent since you have already chosen your attacker)
- When the attacker wins the solo op, the highlight will be removed and you will gain 1 VP
- When the defender wins the solo op, the card will be discarded and they will gain 1 VP and draw a card
- To win a Solo Op as the defender, just target it and Ctrl + W like any other mission