There were a lot of changes in OCTGN version 220.127.116.115 and some of these broke parts of the Pathfinder game. I have tried to roll out fixes and workarounds for the known issues but there are still some spurious red warning messages about card position (click hide errors in the chat window). Looking at the top card(s) of a location is pretty slow until the real issue is fixed in OCTGN.
I’ve had a chance to play through the Hook Mountain Massacre and found a couple of bugs, some related to the recent OCTGN release and some in my code.
- I’ve switched over to using my own shuffle routine as the current OCTGN implementation is a bit broken
- I’ve updated the way the pile sizes (on locations and the blessing deck) are displayed to work around a timing issue
- I’ve updated the save box code to ensure cards in hand (player tabs) are all saved correctly and that the current blessing (if any) is not saved twice!
- I’ve implemented the special close conditions for Garrison so you don’t have to manually search through the deck (or pull back the banished weapons and armors)
When playing Here Comes the flood, make sure you drag any rescued allies on to the scenario card. The game will work out if you have won when the blessing deck reaches 0 or the location decks are all empty.
The new release contains a few tweaks required to cope with rule changes imposed by the Hook Mountain Massacre
- Basic banes are removed from the game when banished
- You are now asked if you want to remove basic boons from the game when banished
- When permanently closing a location, any non-villain cards at that location are now banished (triggering points 1 and 2 above). Previously these were simply moved to the box.
- The Game engine will automatically move cards from a random location and put them “under” Black Magga at the start of each turn when playing ‘Here Comes the Flood’. The winning conditions are automatically triggered when the blessing deck is empty.
- Scenario cards now act as piles, you can drag cards to them (i.e. allies in ‘Here comes the Flood’) or double click to reveal the top card just like a location.
Please note – if you remove cards from the box, make sure you save the box at the end of the scenario. To do this right click on the table and select ‘Save Box’