It has been quite some time since I have posted any updates.
- All of the Rogue Squadron cycle, as well as Imperial Entanglements and the first two packs of the Endor cycle have been added. Scripting is spotty for many cards, but pilots should all attach, missions should switch control and trigger DS dial/victory piles correctly.
- Uncensored image packs are up for Between the Shadows, and 5 of the 6 Rogue Squadron cycle packs. A corrected image pack for Echoes cycle has also been added.
The Grey Havens are finally upon us! Grab your heroes and set sail on the high seas. This Deluxe Expansion brings with it some highly anticipated new mechanics for sailing, which involve keeping your ship on the proper heading in order to reach your destination.
The following Image Packs are now available as well:
It has been much longer than planned, but the new release is finally out and thanks to Arcane Wonders we have been able to include the art from the Mage Wars Academy: Beastmaster vs. Wizard. Yes make sure you give a big thanks over in the AW Forums, as you will have it here first!
As always there are many bug fixes, and some improvements! Regeneration is now automated! We have better Action markers, the Battle Calculator now takes Obscured in to account, there are many small minor improvements, you can read about them in the Changelog once a game has started. Look in Game Documents | Changelog.
Thanks to all of those who have helped get this release ready!
You friendly Mage Wars on OCTGN dev team….
The new set has been spoiled, so I thought I’d give you a treat and release it slightly earlier than usual. Enjoy 😉
And the cycle continues Boyz!
Will you follow Salaine Morn on her dangerous path or are you more that Khorne of guy ?
As usual you can check my drive for images pack.
I’m really excited about tournaments this year, especially the nationals, wich with a bit of luck will go on with a full cycle and the necrons ! Would be so great !!!
Anyway for now enjoy our two new warlords, and the other cards too !
The 3.3.0 major update enhances the plugin to the new 220.127.116.11 API and features some upgrades to gameplay. Oath of the Gatewatch is now available, and as a special treat, all card text has been upgraded to the latest wordings (and the new colorless symbol!) The low-res image pack is available in the downloads section.
Foul Play is now live on OCTGN, scripted as always!
This update also bunbled a good number of bug-fixes reported by the community. Thanks y’all.
- Trickier Scripts
- Shizeng Lu: No Script
- Riorden won’t discard the spell automatically if the target wasn’t wanted
- Miranda Clarke: No Script
- Forster Cooke: No script
- Tattooed man: No Script
- Joseph Dusty Hill: No Script
- Marty: Use after inventing
- Marge’s Mannor: Target card with GR and use. Or just use to gain money back.
- Jake Smiley will now get 2 influence markers when coming into play to remind you his sundown inf
- T’Ou and Seven-Eagles now get discounts.
- Sloane xp will now only unboot your wanted dudes but not give bounty. Do that part manually.
- Strength of the Ancestors Fixed
- Extra Bet’s extra bet will now be taken into account when winning Lowball
- Sanatorium will now assign markers correctly when increasing huckster skill
- Rico Rodegain will now whisper you the cards you saw for reference
- Recalculating totals will now do so for your opponents as well
- Added a new option to determine who goes first for mulligan. Ctrl+Shift+M, or look under the game menu.
- Cards will now longer trigger effects from within draw hands
Let’s kick off the new year with some much-overdue image pack updates! The following hi-res image packs are now available in the downloads page:
- Battle for Zendikar
- Duel Decks: Zendikar vs Eldrazi
- FTV Angels
- Magic Origins
- Modern Masters 2015
Merry Christmas everyone!!! My present to you guys is the last two APs of the Angmar Awakened Cycle. Enjoy the Battle of Carn Dum and The Dread Realm.