Sorry for the delay with Legacy Lost, we had some issues with retrieving the correct card images for the set. But its here now! Image links are available in the downloads section.
– Cards with the ability to reduce their own CP cost – such as Alma (1-153C) and Cloud (1-187S) – and cards with the ability to reduce the CP cost of other cards – such as Fang (1-020R) and Yuna (1-177R) – should now be accounted for when using the “Play Card” function. Hopefully, no more having to drag those cards manually!
– Special Abilities have been added as menu choices for those cards that have them. Similar to the “Play Card” function, it requires you to have the CP total and also a card with the same name in your hand to use this function.
– Added promo Sephiroth (PR-001); check the Image Pack section of the site for his image pack.
Yuna (1-176H) -> EX burst trigger was not turned on
After a year without updates I finally get time to update VtES game on OCTGN to lastest expansion Anarchs Unbound. i also make few adjustments and visual updates..
Please contact me if you found some bug.
Commander 2016 is now available, with low-res image pack in the downloads page. This update also introduced a Phase bar on the top-left corner, which can be used to better indicate which phase of the turn the active player is currently in. Proper integration with the game scripting is not yet available.
It’s been a very exciting first week, and a lot of feedback has already been handed my way. There’s been a number of smaller hotfixes and changes over the week, and with this newest v0.1.1.4 update, here’s a list of all those changes:
– “Freeze/Unfreeze” was added as a choice for cards. It will add a Freeze marker and stop the card from activating during your next Active Phase, at which time the marker will go away.
– “Declare Party Attack” was added as a choice for attacking Forwards. It draws a purple highlight around the cards, instead of the red highlight used for individual attackers.
– New overlays for power and damage have been added to replace the existing markers. (WIP)
– When you go to play a card from your hand, the game will check to see if you already have a character with that name out on the field (excluding Standard Units).
– Added a “Cancel” button to popup menus.
Ricard (1-146) -> Card name was incorrectly set as “Richard”
Fairy (1-170) -> Card name was incorrectly set as “Faerie”; EX burst trigger was not turned on
Cards 1-188 to 1-191 -> The wrong card images were displaying for these cards; this should be fixed, but if you find it persisting then please try reinstalling the image pack
Snow (1-194) -> Special ability name was incorrectly set as “Soverign Fist” (fixed name: “Vendetta”)
Serah (1-195) -> Cost was incorrectly set to 4 CP (fixed value: 3 CP)
Just in time for the release of the game at local game shops, here’s a plugin to play Final Fantasy Trading Card Game using OCTGN.
To figure out how to install OCTGN, the plugin, and how to use both of them, click on the How to Play tab. To download the image pack needed for Opus I cards, click on the Image Packs tab. (If no image packs are installed, proxy images will be provided.)
Have fun, leave feedback, and support the official release!
EDIT: The link on the Image Packs page was pointing to the wrong file. Embarrassing! This has now been fixed.
Just to keep you fighters informed, version 0.6.0 has been released. It includes several bug fixes and the new and shiny Phase Toolbar (at the top-right corner of the game board). Now you can click on a button of the toolbar to go directly to that phase.
Also the SP cost of some cards have been reviewed… again. Please take in mind that the game is still on beta stage and we are working hard to balance it.
The latest and unfotunately true Doomtown:Reloaded’s Pine Box, is now available for online play. All basic scripts have been added, but I still need to script some trickier cards:
- Morgan Regulators
- Protection Racket
- Gateway to Beyond
- 108 Drunken Masters
- Tse-Che-Nako’s Weaving
- De Annulos Mysteriis
- The Law Goes Underground
- Gomorra Gaming Commission
After almost half a year I am happy to release the first block of DMR. Episode 1 is based on a war between the Hunter and Alien factions. There is a new card type “Super Psychic Creature”. This time, I received some assistance from members of the community for pulling card data and images from the wiki. Also, nitrox developed the proxy system which automatically translated most of the card images in the release. A big thanks to all contributors 🙂
The release contains the following new sets.
DMR-01 Episode 1: First Contact
DMR-02 Episode 1: Dark Side
DMR-03 Episode 1: Gaial Victory
DMR-04 Episode 1: Rising Hope
DMX-01 to DMX-07
DMD-01 to DMD-04
Year 10 Promotional Cards
Please download the DMR image pack from the following link:
Please report any bugs or issues in the following section:
Card automations will be implemented in future updates.
If anyone would like to manually translate some of the untranslated card images in the release, please let me or nitrox know. Thank you 🙂
Kaladesh is now available to play! Image packs are in the downloads page