This update includes Shadows over Innistrad and Duel Decks Blessed vs Cursed. Image packs are in the downloads tab.
Hey Boyz, are you ready for the invasion ?
It begun a long time ago, you didn’t even noticed…
That’s what genestealer are here for, preparing the field for the Hive, lurking in the shadows !
Now this one is a hell of a beast, and i bet he’s gonna make some pencil disappear…
We’re getting closer to the end of the cycle, and more importantly the Necron Lord will soon awake !
Gonna be a blast, but hey for now it’s “only” the fourth warpack, and i hope you’ll enjoy it as much as i do !
My drive, in cas you forgot since the beginning of the month 😉
Cya Boyz !
The new ser is now rezzed. Disposable HQ was a complete PITA to script, and it’s still might be causing some issues. See below
- Tech Trader: Manual use
- Net Chip: Won’t enforce the memory, just don’t host more expensive stuff than you should
- Corporate Scandal: Won’t prevent the corp from going to 0 Bad Publicity, so make sure you increase it to 1 afterwards.
- Harvester: won’t enforce the discard down to hand size. Do it manually.
- New Construction: Rez without cost manually if you have the advancements.
- Disposable HQ: Should be working, but it might cause issues if encountered in the middle of multi-access in HQ. If the Corp HQ is empty after access, press Ctrl+Q as the runner once and it shOuld recover.
I have set up a Discord server as a means to coordinate online play as well as just provide a casual place to chat. Discord is a free voice and text chat aimed at gamers (think Teamspeak or Mumble). You can also use it to set up voice chat with individuals, so you can use it for voice interaction with online opponents instead of Skyping.
The server is open up to the entire LCG community.
Feel free also to connect with community members to play other online games.
The Forest Moon is now available.
Untested scripts are included for the following cards:
Hiding Among Friends
The Force of Will TCG Game Plugin has been updated to include cards from The Moonlit Savior! Visit the Downloads page for the image pack download link. Special thanks to GrieVelorn for typing out the card data for this set!
If you find any typos in the card data, or a bug in the gameplay, please let us know! Submit an issue ticket on our GitHub page at https://github.com/GeneralCake/FoWTCGOCTGN , or feel free to submit a Pull Request if there’s any cool features you’d like to add to the source code!
Alright boyz, now we’re talking !
Orkz in da place !
Gorzod is here and he’s gonna make you cry, and fear, and feel, and hurts and oh boy am i excited !
Ok ok let’s calm down…
On a more serious note, i’m updating conquest to the new octgn API, and there might be some bugs here and there, so feel free to copy paste any error message you get here so i can fix it as quickly as possible !
Anyway the usual link to my drive, image pack, docs, stuff… you know it !
It has been quite some time since I have posted any updates.
- All of the Rogue Squadron cycle, as well as Imperial Entanglements and the first two packs of the Endor cycle have been added. Scripting is spotty for many cards, but pilots should all attach, missions should switch control and trigger DS dial/victory piles correctly.
- Uncensored image packs are up for Between the Shadows, and 5 of the 6 Rogue Squadron cycle packs. A corrected image pack for Echoes cycle has also been added.
The Grey Havens are finally upon us! Grab your heroes and set sail on the high seas. This Deluxe Expansion brings with it some highly anticipated new mechanics for sailing, which involve keeping your ship on the proper heading in order to reach your destination.
The following Image Packs are now available as well:
It has been much longer than planned, but the new release is finally out and thanks to Arcane Wonders we have been able to include the art from the Mage Wars Academy: Beastmaster vs. Wizard. Yes make sure you give a big thanks over in the AW Forums, as you will have it here first!
As always there are many bug fixes, and some improvements! Regeneration is now automated! We have better Action markers, the Battle Calculator now takes Obscured in to account, there are many small minor improvements, you can read about them in the Changelog once a game has started. Look in Game Documents | Changelog.
Thanks to all of those who have helped get this release ready!
You friendly Mage Wars on OCTGN dev team….