Image packs for Murder at the Prancing Pony, The Battle of Carn Dum, The Dread Realm, and The Voice of Isengard Nightmare are now available!
The new set is now available. Almost all cards scripted as always. Also fixed that annoying auto-trigger of Joker’s Smile outside of lowball
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH BOYZ !!
Finally our favorite can-soldiers are here !
Only proxies for now, cause the images are still not released on cardgameDB, but it shouldn’t take too long i guess.
So with the necrons come the enslavement dial, and that’s pretty much the only thing new in term of mechanical change this time
Have fun, metal fans !
And happy holiday if nothing new comes out before !
Little update, fixed some typo and a problem of set number that screwed the necron dial images. Alos the image pack is now out 😉 (on my drive as usual)
Hey boyz !
I’m sorry it took me more time than i expected to release this pack, busy life busy life !
So the Planetfall Cycle is now complete, what did you think of it ?
I personaly enjoyed it a lot, and i think Conquest is one of the most balanced LCG FFG ever made at this moment.
But don’t worry, Necron will unbalanced everything 😉
Also i modified the “Replace Planet” function to “Switch/Replace” so that you can now use it for “Declare the Crusade” or “Warp Rift” !
And voilà, c’est tout pour aujourd’hui !
There were several of bugs reported to me that have been fixed.
- The Spellbook Builder was not working properly (18.104.22.168)
- Mage Equipment/Enchantment Armor was not working (22.214.171.124)
- Pet’s Mage zone buff was not working (126.96.36.199)
- Bloodthirsty was not working at all, including the Mage’s zone buff portion for Goran (188.8.131.52)
- Minor Card Reveal Issue was also resolved (184.108.40.206)
Couple of new features for you even
- Healing Charm is now automated (220.127.116.11) heals for real! (18.104.22.168)
- Tamped down on prompts for Decoy and Enchantment Transfusion (22.214.171.124)
- Reveal Discount for Level 1/Minor Creatures has been implemented (126.96.36.199)
- When revealed Wolf Fury Melee and Piercing buffs now work (188.8.131.52)
- Steelclaw Cubs should now buff Steelclaw Matriarch (184.108.40.206) properly (220.127.116.11)
Enjoy the update and let us know if you find any other issues!
A-Force has been added!
Updated image pack (needs to be applied after updating): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7601097/VS2PCG.o8c
Back again with more support for Academy Cards in the Arena. Zone Attacks have been automated and much more, check out the Changelog once you have installed then look under Game Documents | Changlog. Oh yeah and there is a real cool 4×3 Forest board. If you find a bug please let me know!
This release requires an install of the updated Image Pack as well as the Spellbook Builder Plugin.
Hey Boyz, huge update today !
Okay maybe not for you, but it did took me 12h of work. Straight. Ok i did watch some stupid videos on the warp…
Anyway 3 things this patch :
1) The Black Templars are here to kick ass and eat Khorne Flakes, but we’re all out of Flakes.
2) “Declare the Crusade” is now playable, i did a little function that let you replace a planet with an other ! yeah o/ (Just right click on a planet, bottom of the menu, Replace Planet, couldn’t make it more obvious 😉 ). Btw thanks Kingsley for always being there to tell me what’s missing in the plugin, it helps a lot 🙂
3) The last i know some of you were waiting for, and a lot of you absolutely don’t care, but nonetheless it’s here : the Deck Check. Yep, now you will know when you load a deck if it’s valid or not. I might have forgotten some interaction, but i think it should cover the vast majority of error one can make when building too fast 😉
So that’s it Boyz, hope you still enjoy the game as much as i do, i wish you good luck in your future game and future regional tournament (yes yes it’s coming really fast !!!! #excited )
Cya on the field Boyz !
ps : Drive, image pack, you know the drill. (also The Great Devourer is out since more than 6 month, so it’s now officially uncensored ! )
So Be It is now available in OCTGN.
If you find any issues, please post them here: