There were several of bugs reported to me that have been fixed.
- The Spellbook Builder was not working properly (18.104.22.168)
- Mage Equipment/Enchantment Armor was not working (22.214.171.124)
- Pet’s Mage zone buff was not working (126.96.36.199)
- Bloodthirsty was not working at all, including the Mage’s zone buff portion for Goran (188.8.131.52)
- Minor Card Reveal Issue was also resolved (184.108.40.206)
Couple of new features for you even
- Healing Charm is now automated (220.127.116.11) heals for real! (18.104.22.168)
- Tamped down on prompts for Decoy and Enchantment Transfusion (22.214.171.124)
- Reveal Discount for Level 1/Minor Creatures has been implemented (126.96.36.199)
- When revealed Wolf Fury Melee and Piercing buffs now work (188.8.131.52)
- Steelclaw Cubs should now buff Steelclaw Matriarch (184.108.40.206) properly (220.127.116.11)
Enjoy the update and let us know if you find any other issues!
A-Force has been added!
Updated image pack (needs to be applied after updating): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7601097/VS2PCG.o8c
Back again with more support for Academy Cards in the Arena. Zone Attacks have been automated and much more, check out the Changelog once you have installed then look under Game Documents | Changlog. Oh yeah and there is a real cool 4×3 Forest board. If you find a bug please let me know!
This release requires an install of the updated Image Pack as well as the Spellbook Builder Plugin.
Hey Boyz, huge update today !
Okay maybe not for you, but it did took me 12h of work. Straight. Ok i did watch some stupid videos on the warp…
Anyway 3 things this patch :
1) The Black Templars are here to kick ass and eat Khorne Flakes, but we’re all out of Flakes.
2) “Declare the Crusade” is now playable, i did a little function that let you replace a planet with an other ! yeah o/ (Just right click on a planet, bottom of the menu, Replace Planet, couldn’t make it more obvious 😉 ). Btw thanks Kingsley for always being there to tell me what’s missing in the plugin, it helps a lot 🙂
3) The last i know some of you were waiting for, and a lot of you absolutely don’t care, but nonetheless it’s here : the Deck Check. Yep, now you will know when you load a deck if it’s valid or not. I might have forgotten some interaction, but i think it should cover the vast majority of error one can make when building too fast 😉
So that’s it Boyz, hope you still enjoy the game as much as i do, i wish you good luck in your future game and future regional tournament (yes yes it’s coming really fast !!!! #excited )
Cya on the field Boyz !
ps : Drive, image pack, you know the drill. (also The Great Devourer is out since more than 6 month, so it’s now officially uncensored ! )
New set block ‘Awakening Saga’ with 4 new sets
Support for ‘Psychic Creatures’
New ‘Hyperspatial Zone’
Support for old game formats TCG, Set17 and Set35
English only cards added back into the game
So Be It is now available in OCTGN.
If you find any issues, please post them here:
Ghost Town has now arrived in OCTGN. Try it out!
This update includes Shadows over Innistrad and Duel Decks Blessed vs Cursed. Image packs are in the downloads tab.
Hey Boyz, are you ready for the invasion ?
It begun a long time ago, you didn’t even noticed…
That’s what genestealer are here for, preparing the field for the Hive, lurking in the shadows !
Now this one is a hell of a beast, and i bet he’s gonna make some pencil disappear…
We’re getting closer to the end of the cycle, and more importantly the Necron Lord will soon awake !
Gonna be a blast, but hey for now it’s “only” the fourth warpack, and i hope you’ll enjoy it as much as i do !
My drive, in cas you forgot since the beginning of the month 😉
Cya Boyz !
The new ser is now rezzed. Disposable HQ was a complete PITA to script, and it’s still might be causing some issues. See below
- Tech Trader: Manual use
- Net Chip: Won’t enforce the memory, just don’t host more expensive stuff than you should
- Corporate Scandal: Won’t prevent the corp from going to 0 Bad Publicity, so make sure you increase it to 1 afterwards.
- Harvester: won’t enforce the discard down to hand size. Do it manually.
- New Construction: Rez without cost manually if you have the advancements.
- Disposable HQ: Should be working, but it might cause issues if encountered in the middle of multi-access in HQ. If the Corp HQ is empty after access, press Ctrl+Q as the runner once and it shOuld recover.