Echoes of the New World is now available — image packs are in the download section.
– Added the Opus III starter set cards, featuring characters from Final Fantasy IX and Final Fantasy TYPE-0.
– Added image packs for the above; also added image packs for current available “Parallel Art” cards.
– Fixed an issue with drafting where only Opus I cards would be added to a player’s card pool.
The image packs for the Dreamchaser Cycle, and the nightmare images for The Road Darkens, The Lost Realm, and the Angmar Awakend Cycle are now available.
This update brings Amonkhet to OCTGN. A few new features and fixes were added as well:
- Added Amonkhet, Nissa vs Ob Nixilis, Mind vs Might.
- Added support for “does not untap on next untap step”, AKA the Exert keyword. Older card scripts will eventually be updated to support this.
- CTRL+V shortcut is now for Exert (originally the permanent does-not-untap toggle).
- CTRL+SHIFT+V shortcut is now Keep Tapped During All Untap Steps (the old CTRL+V functionality, renamed).
- New Table group action (CTRL+U) to untap all your permanents, doesn’t change the active phase.
- Added scripting support for activated abilities in graveyards (including Embalm).
- BUG FIX: clicking the untap phase would untap your opponents cards.
- BUG FIX: Attacking while tapped wouldn’t trigger attack scripting (bypass dialog didn’t work).
- KNOWN BUG: Split cards (including aftermath) aren’t working properly, will fix in the next update.
Hi-Res image packs have been updated for Kaladesh, Aether Revolt, FTV Lore, Commander 2016, and Conspiracy 2. Please find them in the image pack downloads section.
The two missing duel deck sets will be added to the game plugin with the plugin update for Amonkhet (most likely some time this week).
This is a message to all OCTGN game plugin developers and OCTGN players. Previously, new OCTGN users were required to add the OCTGN Game Directory game feed to their list of game feeds in order to install any games hosted here. This is no longer the case.
OCTGN now includes a game feed called “Community Games“, which links directly to the OCTGN Game Directory game feed hosted here. New users no longer need to add a new game feed to access our games. Existing users can delete their old custom game feeds if they wish to do so.
The “Installing Games” page is updated to reflect this new information. Plugin Developers, please update any documentation if needed.
– All 148 cards from Opus II have been added, along with recent promos for Vincent and Lightning.
– If you haven’t played in a while, you might now notice that the majority of cards, while on the table, will automatically keep track of increases/decreases to their power.
– Additionally, for cards that have abilities such as searching the deck, you can access convenient functions via right-clicking on the card to make it faster and easier to grab them.
– Added Light/Dark CP counters.
Modern Masters 2017 is now available, image pack can be found in the downloads page.
Rise of the Dragon Emperor is now available! I have combined the recently-released Ascended Rulers image into this set’s image pack, to reduce the quantity of downloads for newer players. Enjoy!
The Ascended Rulers promo pack is now available