I set up a separate feed to host the test release builds of the upcoming MTG Game Def 188.8.131.52 Update, which you can find at https://www.myget.org/f/mtgtestbuild. The versioning of the game is 3.1.99.XX to indicate that it is the test build. It is safe to add this feed and install it overtop of the current release in the OCTGNGames feed, just be sure to uninstall the test build and reinstall the current release if you wish to switch back.
the Modern Masters Hi-Res image pack is now available for download: http://www.mediafire.com/?g4fr1elbztc742f
I’ve started a list of upcoming features and updates for the MTG game, which will be based on OCTGN’s subscription goals. See this page: http://octgngames.com/mtg/subscription-features/ for the most up-to-date version of the list, as I will be updating it periodically with new targets.
- 15% – In-game sound alerts for certain game actions such as passing priority and responding to actions (game sounds will only play for subscribers) NOTE: Currently postponed until the bugs surrounding in-game sounds are solved.
- 18% – permanent Game Setting to Enable/Disable card alignment and autoscript/stack
- 20% – Customize the tokens that are automatically created by the autoscript system
- 23% – Allow dynamic customization on how the alignment orders the cards, including horizontal vs vertical stacking, and which row certain card types are placed in.
Subscribing to OCTGN is a great way to help support the program’s future development, and get some cool features in the process!
Changes made in the 184.108.40.206 update:
- Made some of the text a bit larger for proxy images
- Added M14 cards
- (cosmetic) Reorganized the python code, added some more commenting
Note that this isn’t a clean update, it’s mostly to get M14 out there before the pre-release. Images will come later, and the cards probably won’t be autoscripted for a while. I’m in the process of rewriting a bunch of stuff so a more hefty update will come later.
Hey all, we’ve had Modern Masters card data in the game def for a while, but they have been proxy images. The source that makes the high-quality scans has had troubles acquiring a complete set to scan so it’s taken a lot longer than normal to release the image pack.
Here is a temporary image pack for Modern Masters, which contains older printings of the cards instead of the new ones: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xwdhfltrctqnzw/ModernMastersV0.9.o8c. (Credit to [can’t remember who]) The proper image pack will be posted in the Downloads page when it is finished.
M14 card text will be added to the game in the next few days.
This version was just released to address a big update in OCTGN’s codebase, which changes the way card images are stored in the database.
Changes made to the game:
- The info links in the MTG games feed listing have been updated to the new website
- Activate Card Ability now uses the new dialog boxes
- Removed all instances of the winforms multipleChoice boxes