Oops, I forgot to post the change log for 220.127.116.11: Continue reading
Note that all game def updates from here-on will have a built-in changelog. When you first load up a game after updating to a new version, a series of dialog boxes will appear which show you a changelog for each update since the last time you loaded a game. You will only see each changelog once.
What’s new in 18.104.22.168? Continue reading
Changelog for version 22.214.171.124:
- Added card data for Theros
- The sparkly card frame for the Theros Enchantments was added to the proxy templates
- Fixed a bug where face-down cards weren’t flipping/morphing face-up.
(note that this changelog includes the 126.96.36.199 update that was pushed out yesterday)
Changes in 188.8.131.52:
- The Stack no longer overlaps your cards over your opponent’s cards whenever you align them.
- Fixed bug where additional/alternate costs were paid even if you said NO in the popup box (i.e. the Shocklands bug)
- Pressing TAB or selecting the “Pass Priority” action on the Table will now automatically resolve the topmost card in the Stack, if all other players have also passed priority (or have their autoscripts disabled). This makes it easier to resolve spells/abilities, while signalling to other players that you don’t have any responses to add to the Stack.
- Ending your turn will trigger the ‘Clear All Cards’ game action, removing all your targets and the Attack and Block highlights from all your cards. (NOTE that an OCTGN bug is currently preventing the End of Turn events to trigger)
- Added “Shuffle Cards to Bottom of Library” action to cards on the Table, allowing you to play abilities such as Cascade a lot easier. Use a selection box to select multiple cards.
- Added card data for Duel Decks: Heroes vs Monsters and From the Vault: Twenty.
- Added token data for Duel Decks: Heroes vs Monsters and Theros.
- Added the preconstructed decks from M14 (event and intro decks)
- Mana symbols won’t replace the @ # $ % ^ ~ ` = symbols in the chat log anymore.
- Added the ‘Auto-Remove Counter’ action (backspace hotkey), which will remove the most relevant counter on the card (prioritizing the current smartMarker, then the card’s autoMarkers).
- Fixed a bug when trying to use auto-Add Marker on a card that doesn’t have any specified markers.
The big update is now live on the octgngames feed. Since this update includes a rewrite of the autoscript processing engine, there may be certain parts of the game which did not function as well as they did before. Keep an eye out for such issues, and please report anything of concern (include the game action and/or card name that is causing problems). You can report either in the comments here, in the MTG github repo, or in the lobby chat.
Please note that there will be an update to the Tokens image pack (http://www.mediafire.com/download/r3mkq2pbr7sq9fu/Tokens_v2.o8c), which upgrades your installed token images to the new format. Some of your tokens will be missing artwork until then.
CHANGELOG (may be some stuff missing): Continue reading
I set up a separate feed to host the test release builds of the upcoming MTG Game Def 184.108.40.206 Update, which you can find at https://www.myget.org/f/mtgtestbuild. The versioning of the game is 3.1.99.XX to indicate that it is the test build. It is safe to add this feed and install it overtop of the current release in the OCTGNGames feed, just be sure to uninstall the test build and reinstall the current release if you wish to switch back.
the Modern Masters Hi-Res image pack is now available for download: http://www.mediafire.com/?g4fr1elbztc742f
I’ve started a list of upcoming features and updates for the MTG game, which will be based on OCTGN’s subscription goals. See this page: http://octgngames.com/mtg/subscription-features/ for the most up-to-date version of the list, as I will be updating it periodically with new targets.
- 15% – In-game sound alerts for certain game actions such as passing priority and responding to actions (game sounds will only play for subscribers) NOTE: Currently postponed until the bugs surrounding in-game sounds are solved.
- 18% – permanent Game Setting to Enable/Disable card alignment and autoscript/stack
- 20% – Customize the tokens that are automatically created by the autoscript system
- 23% – Allow dynamic customization on how the alignment orders the cards, including horizontal vs vertical stacking, and which row certain card types are placed in.
Subscribing to OCTGN is a great way to help support the program’s future development, and get some cool features in the process!
Changes made in the 220.127.116.11 update:
- Made some of the text a bit larger for proxy images
- Added M14 cards
- (cosmetic) Reorganized the python code, added some more commenting
Note that this isn’t a clean update, it’s mostly to get M14 out there before the pre-release. Images will come later, and the cards probably won’t be autoscripted for a while. I’m in the process of rewriting a bunch of stuff so a more hefty update will come later.