The MTG game plugin has been updated for Hour of Devastation. This is just a content update, there are no changes to the game scripting or gameplay.
This update brings Amonkhet to OCTGN. A few new features and fixes were added as well:
- Added Amonkhet, Nissa vs Ob Nixilis, Mind vs Might.
- Added support for “does not untap on next untap step”, AKA the Exert keyword. Older card scripts will eventually be updated to support this.
- CTRL+V shortcut is now for Exert (originally the permanent does-not-untap toggle).
- CTRL+SHIFT+V shortcut is now Keep Tapped During All Untap Steps (the old CTRL+V functionality, renamed).
- New Table group action (CTRL+U) to untap all your permanents, doesn’t change the active phase.
- Added scripting support for activated abilities in graveyards (including Embalm).
- BUG FIX: clicking the untap phase would untap your opponents cards.
- BUG FIX: Attacking while tapped wouldn’t trigger attack scripting (bypass dialog didn’t work).
- KNOWN BUG: Split cards (including aftermath) aren’t working properly, will fix in the next update.
Aether Revolt is now available. See downloads page for link to the current low-res image pack.
Commander 2016 is now available, with low-res image pack in the downloads page. This update also introduced a Phase bar on the top-left corner, which can be used to better indicate which phase of the turn the active player is currently in. Proper integration with the game scripting is not yet available.
Kaladesh is now available to play! Image packs are in the downloads page
The new MTG update adds Conspiracy 2 and FTV: Lore to the plugin. Low-res image packs are available as well.
Hi-res image packs are also now available for Commander 2015, Oath of the Gatewatch, Shadows over Innistrad, Eldritch Moon, Eternal Masters and Blessed vs Cursed.
Hey everyone, I have done a big rewrite on the autoscript engine to make the code easier to maintain. It shouldn’t really have much of a noticeable impact on gameplay, but if anyone notices any new error messages, bugs, weird/incorrect messages in the chat log, or gameplay issues, please report them to me either via the issue tracker (http://www.github.com/brine/mtg-octgn/issues) or ping me in the OCTGN chat and I’ll see it.
Also, the Madness mechanic should work properly now 🙂
A quick update adds Eternal Masters with its new tokens. A more substantial update is coming soon. Image packs are available in the downloads tab.
This update includes Shadows over Innistrad and Duel Decks Blessed vs Cursed. Image packs are in the downloads tab.
The 3.3.0 major update enhances the plugin to the new 18.104.22.168 API and features some upgrades to gameplay. Oath of the Gatewatch is now available, and as a special treat, all card text has been upgraded to the latest wordings (and the new colorless symbol!) The low-res image pack is available in the downloads section.