(note that this changelog includes the 18.104.22.168 update that was pushed out yesterday)
Changes in 22.214.171.124:
- The Stack no longer overlaps your cards over your opponent’s cards whenever you align them.
- Fixed bug where additional/alternate costs were paid even if you said NO in the popup box (i.e. the Shocklands bug)
- Pressing TAB or selecting the “Pass Priority” action on the Table will now automatically resolve the topmost card in the Stack, if all other players have also passed priority (or have their autoscripts disabled). This makes it easier to resolve spells/abilities, while signalling to other players that you don’t have any responses to add to the Stack.
- Ending your turn will trigger the ‘Clear All Cards’ game action, removing all your targets and the Attack and Block highlights from all your cards. (NOTE that an OCTGN bug is currently preventing the End of Turn events to trigger)
- Added “Shuffle Cards to Bottom of Library” action to cards on the Table, allowing you to play abilities such as Cascade a lot easier. Use a selection box to select multiple cards.
- Added card data for Duel Decks: Heroes vs Monsters and From the Vault: Twenty.
- Added token data for Duel Decks: Heroes vs Monsters and Theros.
- Added the preconstructed decks from M14 (event and intro decks)
- Mana symbols won’t replace the @ # $ % ^ ~ ` = symbols in the chat log anymore.
- Added the ‘Auto-Remove Counter’ action (backspace hotkey), which will remove the most relevant counter on the card (prioritizing the current smartMarker, then the card’s autoMarkers).
- Fixed a bug when trying to use auto-Add Marker on a card that doesn’t have any specified markers.