Patch Notes 188.8.131.52
- Fixed typo on card “Two Bits”
- Start Turn (F1) now will auto-ready exhausted cards
- Fixed bug with new Inspired (Alt+I) functionality that could cause error messages to pop up and leave the opponent’s deck under the other player’s control
- Clear Face-off (Alt+C) now only affects cards owned by the player doing the function. Each player will need to clear their own cards. This is so if a player has an ability that does something with the cards that have been flipped, their opponent cannot accidentally clear them off the table too quickly.
Patch Notes 184.108.40.206
- -Added PF2 (Applejack – Farm Foremare) to Promo Set.
- -Fixed several typos
- Inspired – Activating Inspired (Alt+I) now does the following:
- Pops up a dialog where you can choose the number of cards Inspired will let you see. The default value is set based on the count of the number of “Inspired” keywords you have on the table, so it probably will be correct to leave it as is.
- -Displays all cards at once, and allows you to specify which cards to put on Top or Bottom along with the exact order.
- You can no longer change the phase of the turn unless you are the active player.
-Added “Promo” set with the two new promo cards that have been released so far
Link to previous notes.
If you were helping to test this plugin with an earlier version, please read.
If you have questions, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click [Add Feed] in the Games Manager tab within OCTGN. Give the feed a name (We suggest “OCTGN Games Directory”) and put in the URL listed above.
- Select the feed you just added, and select the “My Little Pony – CCG” plug-in from the list. Click ‘Install’
- That’s it, you should be able to go into the Deck Editor and start playing around with decks (there are several included with the plug-in to get you started), and find other people online to playtest with.
This plug-in creates virtual proxies of all cards needed. However, if you do not like the use of proxies, the OCTGN software does allow you to scan in your own cards and add the images to OCTGN (as an OCTGN subscriber, you can drag and drop any image file over the proxy image in the Deck Editor and OCTGN will display that image for the card from that point forward). If you do this, please be aware that you can only use the images for personal use.
This plug-in is intended for private non-commercial use only.
-The MLPOctgn Team