Patch Notes 184.108.40.206
- Added Seaquestria and Beyond – Shoo Be Doo! Call Upon the Sea Ponies!
- Added color counters to cards – Colors will now be in a form of counters instead of highlights
- Added in Cutie Mark Highlights – This allows you to highlight Cutie Mark cards when they are cutie marked
- Added a Duplicate function – For cards like Changeling Barricade, copies will have a green hue to signify it is a token copy
- Added a Permanently Exhaust function – Use it only when the card is not exhausted, Permanently Exhausted cards will have a red hue and will not ready until you either double click it or select “Permanently Exhaust” under the card menu
- Made the color req system calculate power counters – Any card that gains a power counter will be noticed by the system
- Made the color req system to calculate color markers – Any card that gains a color will be noticed by the system
- Made a popup for over hand limit, it will also take account of the flitter card that can increase hand limit by 2
- Dilemmas now come into play exhausted and will stay exhausted
- The AT/colour req system is not global anymore so if one player turns the system off, the other will still have the system running
If you are wondering how to access the new features, just right click the card you want to add color counters, cutie mark highlights, duplicate or permanently exhaust. Feel free to give any feedback/suggestions and report any bugs, thanks and enjoy the new set!