Patch Notes 126.96.36.199
- Fixed typo on card “Two Bits”
- Start Turn (F1) now will auto-ready exhausted cards
- Fixed bug with new Inspired (Alt+I) functionality that could cause error messages to pop up and leave the opponent’s deck under the other player’s control
- Clear Face-off (Alt+C) now only affects cards owned by the player doing the function. Each player will need to clear their own cards. This is so if a player has an ability that does something with the cards that have been flipped, their opponent cannot accidentally clear them off the table too quickly.
Patch Notes 188.8.131.52
- -Added PF2 (Applejack – Farm Foremare) to Promo Set.
- -Fixed several typos
- Inspired – Activating Inspired (Alt+I) now does the following:
- Pops up a dialog where you can choose the number of cards Inspired will let you see. The default value is set based on the count of the number of “Inspired” keywords you have on the table, so it probably will be correct to leave it as is.
- -Displays all cards at once, and allows you to specify which cards to put on Top or Bottom along with the exact order.
- You can no longer change the phase of the turn unless you are the active player.