This should be the last update for a bit, we are starting work on the Domination release and hope to have it out to you soon after release. What is fixed this time around?
- Binding should work properly now
- You can flip Vine Markers again
- Placing markers on game markers like the Dice Roll Area or Vine Markers is prevented (again)
- Updated Card Data to the 4th Edition (Arena) card text
- Resetting the Game should work much better now and not throw any errors
Something that I didn’t mention in previous releases: The Dice Roll Area and Phase/Initiative Markers are effectively buttons when double click on the DRA it will roll the dice for you, and when you double click on the Phase/Initiative markers it will signal that your mage is done for the Phase which is the same as Ctrl+Enter or Ctrl+Down.