As I am sure everyone is aware of by now, there was a new release of OCTGN pushed out last night. I have been working with the dev team there for the last week or so and testing the fixes and several of my requested feature updates. Last night a final test build was rolled and pushed out and changed a requirement in the ScriptVersion of OCTGN itself, which I was unaware of and hadn’t tested. Any how things broke, I have most of them fixed with this release, there are a couple of items open that I am working on to get fixed before I roll the next release of the Mage Wars module. I will keep you updated here as always. Some of the things that are listed as fixed below will not work until the next release as Binding and Attaching are broken for now.
Now for the good news, with this release of OCTGN cards can have backs that are “different” in size/shape from the front of the cards. This means that Wall card (fronts) have been rotated 90 degrees and appear horizontal when you hover over them. Have no fear when they are face down the card back is the same as it is for all the other cards. Additionally we have a bit of new Chrome thanks to Schwenkgott, we have brand new shiny Phase Markers thanks to him.
Other fixes and improvements
- Stanglevine is now fully automated, it applies damage to the creature it is attached to, when Upkeep is paid.
- Vine Tree and Seedling Pods now work properly
- Decoy can now be attached to Objects
- Hidden Enchantments are no longer discussed in the games Chat Log
- When you are prompted to Apply Damage you can now enter in a custom amount
- The Wizard’s Tower can now cast spells
- The Johktari BM’s Ranged +1 Trait no longer applies to Attack Spells.
- Defensive Equipment now only benefits the wearer
- Card Data cleanup including, Circle of Light, Circle of Lightning, Promos: Bear Strength, Rhino Hide, and Lion Savagery
The updated image packs can be found at the same location as always.