- Initiative Marker now flips like it is supposed to
- Should resolve rare instance on the game stalling out after you load a deck and never get prompted to select a player color
- Face-down damage barriers no longer trigger a counterstrike
- Restrained/Incapacitated flying creatures can be attacked by non-flying melee
- Non-melee attacks no longer remove guard tokens
- Lair: Life stat is now correct
- Circle of Light and Circle of Lightning now prompt to reveal at the proper time
- Codex – Added a bit more about the Dazed condition and multiple attacks
There are still a couple of nagging issues that have yet to be resolved…….
This should be the last update for a bit, we are starting work on the Domination release and hope to have it out to you soon after release. What is fixed this time around?
- Binding should work properly now
- You can flip Vine Markers again
- Placing markers on game markers like the Dice Roll Area or Vine Markers is prevented (again)
- Updated Card Data to the 4th Edition (Arena) card text
- Resetting the Game should work much better now and not throw any errors
Something that I didn’t mention in previous releases: The Dice Roll Area and Phase/Initiative Markers are effectively buttons when double click on the DRA it will roll the dice for you, and when you double click on the Phase/Initiative markers it will signal that your mage is done for the Phase which is the same as Ctrl+Enter or Ctrl+Down.
After all of the fun with new OCTGN release, I am happy to say that Attachments and Bindings are working again. A subtle change to one of the functions provided by OCTGN proved to be the issue, and it took me a while to figure it out.
As always if you find any issues, let us know here or on the forums!
As I am sure everyone is aware of by now, there was a new release of OCTGN pushed out last night. I have been working with the dev team there for the last week or so and testing the fixes and several of my requested feature updates. Last night a final test build was rolled and pushed out and changed a requirement in the ScriptVersion of OCTGN itself, which I was unaware of and hadn’t tested. Any how things broke, I have most of them fixed with this release, there are a couple of items open that I am working on to get fixed before I roll the next release of the Mage Wars module. I will keep you updated here as always. Some of the things that are listed as fixed below will not work until the next release as Binding and Attaching are broken for now.
Now for the good news, with this release of OCTGN cards can have backs that are “different” in size/shape from the front of the cards. This means that Wall card (fronts) have been rotated 90 degrees and appear horizontal when you hover over them. Have no fear when they are face down the card back is the same as it is for all the other cards. Additionally we have a bit of new Chrome thanks to Schwenkgott, we have brand new shiny Phase Markers thanks to him.
Other fixes and improvements
- Stanglevine is now fully automated, it applies damage to the creature it is attached to, when Upkeep is paid.
- Vine Tree and Seedling Pods now work properly
- Decoy can now be attached to Objects
- Hidden Enchantments are no longer discussed in the games Chat Log
- When you are prompted to Apply Damage you can now enter in a custom amount
- The Wizard’s Tower can now cast spells
- The Johktari BM’s Ranged +1 Trait no longer applies to Attack Spells.
- Defensive Equipment now only benefits the wearer
- Card Data cleanup including, Circle of Light, Circle of Lightning, Promos: Bear Strength, Rhino Hide, and Lion Savagery
The updated image packs can be found at the same location as always.
– Auto-roll for Initiate is now turned on automatically for you
– Brace Yourself now works with the BC
– Unneeded menu items have been removed
Lots and lots of exciting changes this with this release, most importantly the Battle Calculator. When you attack we will do the work and the math! Yes it is that cool you just choose which attack you want to use and we will do the rest….
Death Messages, yes we have a large library of message custom tailored for the creatures when they fall in battle!
Much much more to be explained!