Version 126.96.36.199 is now live.
- The full card text for the Steward’s Fear set (As seen in the Deck Editor and on the proxy cards)
- Updated card text for the 3 cards errata’d in the new FAQ
- New custom quest – Chasing the Orc Raiders by Candacis
- New custom quest – The War of the Last Alliance by mndela
- Updated oc8 files (both English and Spanish) for the custom quests
“Time is short. See! The beacons of Gondor are alight, calling for aid. War is kindled. See, there is the fire on Amon Dîn.”
–Gandalf, The Return of the King
A censored version of Encounter at Amon Dîn, the third Adventure Pack in the Against the Shadow Cycle, is now available to play on OCTGN.
The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game is a cooperative game for 1-4 players made by Fantasy Flight Games.
The dark shadow creeps across the land, engulfing Middle-earth in harrowing despair. Not a single hero stands a chance against the terrible might of Sauron. Now the time has come for union. Only together can the heroes of Middle-earth hope to prevail in the coming war against the gathering darkness.
This site is the home to the LOTR game definition for the Online Card and Tabletop Gaming Network (OCTGN). Here you can find updates, release schedules, card packs, installation instructions, and guides to playing the game.
Version 188.8.131.52 – July 8th 2013
- Added Encounter at Amon Dîn censored set
Version 184.108.40.206 – June 16th 2013
- Fixed Quest card 3a and 3b in Massing at Osgiliath
Version 220.127.116.11 – May 27th 2013
- Added cards from The Drúadan Forest
- Improved layout of proxy cards