- Download & Install the OCTGN client here.
- Open OCTGN and register an account or login with an existing one.
- Go to the game manager tab and click the “Add” button. In the window that will open type:
Name: OCTGN Directory
Feed URL/Path: https://www.myget.org/f/octgngamedirectory
and press “Add”. A new feed should appear on the left.
- Click on the “OCTGN Directory” Feed. On the right a list of games should appear “Legend of the Five Rings CCG”.
- Click on Legend of the Five Rings CCG and click “Install”. After a short wait it should finish.
- You are now ready to play. The game will automatically generate proxy cards to use, so you don’t need to download anything else.
(Optional) If you want, you can have card art, instead of proxies
- Go here and download all the card packs (.o8c) you find. You can download the image packs for each set or the “All_Sets_Images” containing all the images available.
- In OCTGN, go to game manager and click on “Add o8c”
- Select the .o8c files you download them one by one and install them. You will see a install window and once each pack is installed, you’ll see a pop-up window confirming this. This should take a few seconds at most.
- Done! Your sets now contain card art.
To play Emperor Edition: Comprehensive Rules.
The game contains the core set starter decks. Once you get comfortable with the game, you can use the OCTGN built-in deck editor.