A bunch of improvements to the quality of the game come in this update: Continue reading
The 22.214.171.124 Kaijudo game update includes the card data for Invasion Earth, and the next batch of Promo cards. Images for these sets will be available soon (and for that pesky Death Liger from last update)
the 126.96.36.199 Game Def Update adds Shattered Alliances, Elite Series – Triple Strike, and catches up on all promos currently released. It also cleans up the rules text on a few cards. The image pack can be downloaded here.
Note that there were some missing/wrong images for older cards, so the image pack contains ALL released cards as of Shattered Alliances.
- Fixed a game-breaking bug in the alignment code (where all your cards would move to your opponent’s side of the board)
- Weirdly-placed question mark in the shield blast trigger window.
Changes to the Game:
- Updated links in the game’s feed listing to the new website
- Shield Blast triggers will show you the card text as a reminder, when it asks if you want to trigger it.
- Cleaned up some typos in the sets
This update was pushed ahead of schedule to address an issue with OCTGN’s new update, which was supposed to move all the installed card images to a different folder.