A bunch of improvements to the quality of the game come in this update:
- Fixed the names of a few incorrectly-named cards
- Added all the pre-constructed decks. You can find them in the default deck location, inside the Kaijudo folder.
- All Shields now have a marker on them with an incrementing number. This number can be used to track the potential identity of that shield (such as if a creature or mana card was turned into a shield).
- Playing a new shield will show the shield’s number in the chat log.
- Using the ‘Banish Card’ (del key) action on a creature or mana card in play will now properly banish it (instead of doing nothing like it did before).
- Using the “Setup Battlezone” action will shuffle the deck before placing shields and drawing your hand.
- Turning a mana card into a new shield will now rotate the card to the proper position (used to be upside-down).
- Playing a spell card from your hand will move it to the discard pile instead of the battle zone.