All games featured on this site utilize the Games Feed feature in OCTGN for installation of games.
The following instructions will allow you to subscribe to the OCTGN Game Directory Games Feed, and only needs to be done ONCE:
- Download the OCTGN program at this link and then install it, if you have not done so already.
- Load up OCTGN, click on the GAMES MANAGER tab.
- Click ADD GAME FEED button.
- In the NAME text box, enter a name to describe the feed (such as “OCTGN Game Directory”)
- In the FEED URL/PATH text box, copy+paste this link: https://www.myget.org/f/octgngamedirectory
(NOTE: Clicking that link or loading it in your web browser will NOT install the feed to OCTGN.)
After you have subscribed to the OCTGN Game Directory Games Feed, you can install as many games as you wish by following these instructions:
- IN OCTGN, click on the GAMES MANAGER tab.
- Click the drop-down menu (to the left of the Green “Add Game Feed” button) and select the option for the OCTGN Game Directory.
- Scroll through the list of games and select the game you wish to install.
- Click the Green “Install” button to install the game.
Games that you install from the OCTGN Game Directory Games Feed will automatically update itself whenever a new version is available. You may need to restart OCTGN to scan for updates.
Installed games do not come with card images. Some games are able to create their own “proxy” images, but not every game will do this. If you wish to play with actual card images, you will need to download Image Packs and install them. To install image packs:
- Visit the Game Directory webpage for the game you need image packs for. A list of available game pages are available at the bottom of this article.
- Most game pages will have a location where available image packs are listed.
- Download the available image packs. They will have an .o8c file extension.
- In OCTGN, click on the GAMES MANAGER tab.
- Click the “Add Image Packs” button and select the o8c image pack files. You may select multiple files at once.