All games featured on this site utilize the Games Feed feature in OCTGN for installation of games. Here is a step-by-step guide to installing any of the games found on this site.
- Download the OCTGN program at this link and then install it, if you have not done so already.
- Load up OCTGN, click on the GAMES MANAGER tab.
- Click the drop-down menu (to the left of the Green “Add Game Feed” button) and select the “Community Games” option.
- Scroll through the list of games that appear and select the game you wish to install.
- Click the Green “Install” button to install the game.
*NEW!* All games in the OCTGN Game Directory can now be accessed directly within OCTGN via the “Community Games” game feed, which is automatically included in OCTGN. You no longer need to manually add a new game feed for these games. The above instructions have been updated accordingly.
Games that you install from the OCTGN Game Directory Games Feed will automatically update whenever a new version is available. You may need to restart OCTGN for it to see the update.
Installed games do not come with card images. Some games are able to create their own “proxy” images, but not every game will do this. If you wish to play with actual card images, you will need to download Image Packs and install them. To install image packs:
- Visit the Game Directory webpage for the game you need image packs for. A list of available game pages are available at the bottom of this article.
- Most game pages will have a location where available image packs are listed.
- Download the available image packs. They will have an .o8c file extension.
- In OCTGN, click on the GAMES MANAGER tab.
- Click the “Add Image Packs” button and select the o8c image pack files. You may select multiple files at once.