– All 148 cards from Opus II have been added, along with recent promos for Vincent and Lightning.
– If you haven’t played in a while, you might now notice that the majority of cards, while on the table, will automatically keep track of increases/decreases to their power.
– Additionally, for cards that have abilities such as searching the deck, you can access convenient functions via right-clicking on the card to make it faster and easier to grab them.
– Added Light/Dark CP counters.
– Cards with the ability to reduce their own CP cost – such as Alma (1-153C) and Cloud (1-187S) – and cards with the ability to reduce the CP cost of other cards – such as Fang (1-020R) and Yuna (1-177R) – should now be accounted for when using the “Play Card” function. Hopefully, no more having to drag those cards manually!
– Special Abilities have been added as menu choices for those cards that have them. Similar to the “Play Card” function, it requires you to have the CP total and also a card with the same name in your hand to use this function.
– Added promo Sephiroth (PR-001); check the Image Pack section of the site for his image pack.
Yuna (1-176H) -> EX burst trigger was not turned on
It’s been a very exciting first week, and a lot of feedback has already been handed my way. There’s been a number of smaller hotfixes and changes over the week, and with this newest v0.1.1.4 update, here’s a list of all those changes:
– “Freeze/Unfreeze” was added as a choice for cards. It will add a Freeze marker and stop the card from activating during your next Active Phase, at which time the marker will go away.
– “Declare Party Attack” was added as a choice for attacking Forwards. It draws a purple highlight around the cards, instead of the red highlight used for individual attackers.
– New overlays for power and damage have been added to replace the existing markers. (WIP)
– When you go to play a card from your hand, the game will check to see if you already have a character with that name out on the field (excluding Standard Units).
– Added a “Cancel” button to popup menus.
Ricard (1-146) -> Card name was incorrectly set as “Richard”
Fairy (1-170) -> Card name was incorrectly set as “Faerie”; EX burst trigger was not turned on
Cards 1-188 to 1-191 -> The wrong card images were displaying for these cards; this should be fixed, but if you find it persisting then please try reinstalling the image pack
Snow (1-194) -> Special ability name was incorrectly set as “Soverign Fist” (fixed name: “Vendetta”)
Serah (1-195) -> Cost was incorrectly set to 4 CP (fixed value: 3 CP)
Just in time for the release of the game at local game shops, here’s a plugin to play Final Fantasy Trading Card Game using OCTGN.
To figure out how to install OCTGN, the plugin, and how to use both of them, click on the How to Play tab. To download the image pack needed for Opus I cards, click on the Image Packs tab. (If no image packs are installed, proxy images will be provided.)
Have fun, leave feedback, and support the official release!
EDIT: The link on the Image Packs page was pointing to the wrong file. Embarrassing! This has now been fixed.