The latest and unfotunately true Doomtown:Reloaded’s Pine Box, is now available for online play. All basic scripts have been added, but I still need to script some trickier cards:
- Morgan Regulators
- Protection Racket
- Gateway to Beyond
- 108 Drunken Masters
- Tse-Che-Nako’s Weaving
- De Annulos Mysteriis
- The Law Goes Underground
- Gomorra Gaming Commission
Scripts untested so let me know if you find any bugs
The latest saddlebag is now added to OCTGN and completely scripted.
- Hupirika Sue: Only adds bullets
- The Blighted: Not scripted
- Inner Struggle: Will Always boot on cheating, regardless of what the opponent has.
- Lighting the Fuse: Not scripted to avoid mistakes
- Siege of the Orphanage: Not scripted
The new set is now available. Almost all cards scripted as always. Also fixed that annoying auto-trigger of Joker’s Smile outside of lowball
Ghost Town has now arrived in OCTGN. Try it out!
The new set has been spoiled, so I thought I’d give you a treat and release it slightly earlier than usual. Enjoy 😉
Foul Play is now live on OCTGN, scripted as always!
This update also bunbled a good number of bug-fixes reported by the community. Thanks y’all.
- Trickier Scripts
- Shizeng Lu: No Script
- Riorden won’t discard the spell automatically if the target wasn’t wanted
- Miranda Clarke: No Script
- Forster Cooke: No script
- Tattooed man: No Script
- Joseph Dusty Hill: No Script
- Marty: Use after inventing
- Marge’s Mannor: Target card with GR and use. Or just use to gain money back.
- Jake Smiley will now get 2 influence markers when coming into play to remind you his sundown inf
- T’Ou and Seven-Eagles now get discounts.
- Sloane xp will now only unboot your wanted dudes but not give bounty. Do that part manually.
- Strength of the Ancestors Fixed
- Extra Bet’s extra bet will now be taken into account when winning Lowball
- Sanatorium will now assign markers correctly when increasing huckster skill
- Rico Rodegain will now whisper you the cards you saw for reference
- Recalculating totals will now do so for your opponents as well
- Added a new option to determine who goes first for mulligan. Ctrl+Shift+M, or look under the game menu.
- Cards will now longer trigger effects from within draw hands
Dirty Deeds is now live in OCTGN. As always almost everything automated.
- Xiang Fang: Target deed before you play her
- Karl Odett: You can use him to add his influence quick
- BUford Hurley: Target the deed and use.
- MAZA Gang: Use to put extra prod.
- Rabbit takes revenge: Only Pulls
…or something like that anyway!
What I’m trying to say is that both Nightmare at Noon AND Immovable Object, Unstoppable Force have now been released into the wild of OCTGN! Your DoomtownDB exported decks won’t work until Platypus updates his site with the card GUIDs, but you can still make decks using the OCTGN editor until then!
All cards are scripted, but this is a bit of a rush job so it’s likely I messed up somewhere. If so, let me know ASAP.
Note: Techniques are not fully scripted. They will automatically pull when played, but they won’t do any effects. Until this is done: If the pull is successful, target the relevant cards and Ctrl+Z the action card itself.
No Turning Back has now been unleashed and available for online play! As always almost all cards are scripted, but look below what to watch out for.
- J.W. Byrne: Add Markers manually
- Antheia Pansofia: Not Scripted
- Huntsmen’s Society: Put or remove +1 Prod on relevant dudes manually
- Asyncoil Gun: Only makes the pull. Discard manually.
- Scoop Hound: Simply announces
- Rapier: Track manually
- Vitality Tonic: Only makes the pull. Unboot Manually.
- No Turning Back: Not scripted