Added a new version which significantly improves and simplifies the goods attachment mechanics.
- Now to play a goods, spell or improvement card, you need to have a dude or deed targeted respectively. Otherwise the action will fail.
- Attached goods will be autoplaced on the target card as soon as you double click on them.
- To trade goods simply target the target dude and use the “Trade Goods” action in the first dude’s context menu.
- If you only hold one good, it will be moved immediately.
- If you trade more than one goods card, you’ll get a multiple choice menu to choose which ones you want to trade.
Also changed the phase changing shortcut to Ctrl + Enter to sync with my other definitions and changed the special font from the chat menu to improve readability.