Install Card Fighter’s Clash Game Plugin
You need to subscribe to the OCTGN Game Directory Games Feed, and then install CFC Game Plugin:
- Open OCTGN and register an account or login with an existing one.
- Go to the Games Manager tab and click the “Add Game Feed” button. In the window that will open type:
Name: OCTGN Directory
Feed URL/Path: https://www.myget.org/f/octgngamedirectory
Press “Add”. A new feed should appear on the dropdown at the left (below the option “OCTGN Official”).
- Click on the “OCTGN Directory” Feed. Below a list of games should appear.
- Click on “Card Fighter’s Clash” and then click the “Install” button. After a short wait it should finish.
- You are now ready to play. The game will automatically generate proxy cards to use, so you don’t need to download anything else.
Card Image Packs
The image files for the cards are an optional download. If you don’t install these image packs, the game will create proxy cards containing everything you need to play but without the artwork.
All the card image files can be found on the Image Packs page.
All the decks are built into the game and will be installed in the “%userprofile%\Documents\OCTGN\Decks\Card Fighters’ Clash\” folder when you install the game. You can create your own decks using the built in Deck Editor.