I played about 4 hours of SW:tCG today and I found good amount of bugs, such as Leia unfocusing the opponent’s units, or Renegade Squadron Mobilization working for its owner’s units (why are you people not reporting these?!) and I just had to deal with them. In the course I fixed a good bunch of other stuff which I’m sure were annoying to many others as well.
- Returning Units to hand will now discard their enhancements.
- Jabba’s Orders now has a proper react trigger that simply announces its effect. You need to the rest manually
- Greedo will only trigger when participating now.
- Deploy the Fleet will now get damaged when used.
- Deploy the Fleet can now spawn more than 1 reduction effect.
- Dummy Cards (resident effects) will now spawn further up and stack for visibility.
- Dummy Cards (resident effects) will now inform about their purpose once per player.
- Leia will now clear player’s focus tokens rather than opponent’s.
- Leia will now properly clear all focus tokens.
- Fleeing the empire will now autoselect targeted cards.
- Renegade Squadron Mobilization will now trigger correctly only at opponent’s units leaving the table.
- Edge Card placements will now reset properly.
- Tatooine Crash will capture automatically at itself, without asking.
- Changed Yoda’s and Rogue Three’s icons to be more generically named
Oh and btw, I’m don’t know if you noticed, but you must be getting far less annoying pop-up windows anymore. Now I save a setting if you’ve seen them once, so I don’t have to bother you again with them. MOTD is a special case as it will appear again when it changes.
- HARDCORE mode setting will now be retained between sessions.
- The information window about triggers will only appear once per player.
- Each new MOTD will appear once per player.
- Added keyborad shortcuts reference card to the documents menu.
Finally, if you’re interested to seeing the two games I played today (which I thought were pretty interesting), you can find them embedded below. They were played against a fellow Greek, so we were using voice chat to play faster. Feel free to mute them if it’s too distracting when you cannot understand it.