– All 148 Opus IV cards are now available, featuring characters from Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Dissidia Final Fantasy, and more!
– Added image pack for the above
– Added a new card type for Monsters; players can right-click on Monsters to transform them into Forwards and then back into Monsters. (Please note: there may be some functionality with prior cards that does not work with Monsters-as-Forwards; if you find any errors, please let me know!)
– All 154 Opus III cards are now available, featuring characters from Final Fantasy V, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy TYPE-0 and more!
– Added image pack for the above (missing only one card).
– Added the ability to move cards on the field to the top of the owner’s deck; this ability has been grouped with the similar abilities to move to hand & Break Zone, and put into their own submenu.
– Fixed a number of outstanding spelling mistakes: “Khimari” has been corrected to “Kimahri”, “Manakin” has been corrected to “Manikin”, etc.
– Added the Opus III starter set cards, featuring characters from Final Fantasy IX and Final Fantasy TYPE-0.
– Added image packs for the above; also added image packs for current available “Parallel Art” cards.
– Fixed an issue with drafting where only Opus I cards would be added to a player’s card pool.
– All 148 cards from Opus II have been added, along with recent promos for Vincent and Lightning.
– If you haven’t played in a while, you might now notice that the majority of cards, while on the table, will automatically keep track of increases/decreases to their power.
– Additionally, for cards that have abilities such as searching the deck, you can access convenient functions via right-clicking on the card to make it faster and easier to grab them.
– Added Light/Dark CP counters.
Just in time for the release of the game at local game shops, here’s a plugin to play Final Fantasy Trading Card Game using OCTGN.
To figure out how to install OCTGN, the plugin, and how to use both of them, click on the How to Play tab. To download the image pack needed for Opus I cards, click on the Image Packs tab. (If no image packs are installed, proxy images will be provided.)
Have fun, leave feedback, and support the official release!
EDIT: The link on the Image Packs page was pointing to the wrong file. Embarrassing! This has now been fixed.