Attack Run has been added to the game definition. Pilots should attach, and any previously scripted cards should work, but no new cards have been automated yet.
- Immolation Script: Manual use. Target the ICE and Double Click Immolation Script to trash it.
- Turntable: Manual use. Target both agendas and Double Click
- Chrome Parlor: Manual use. Double Click before playing genetics
- Analog Dreamers: Target the unrezzed card before pressing F3
- Oaktown Grid: Manually use it just before the runner is about to access cards in this server.
- Clairvoyant Monitor: Target the ICE before using the Monitor
Unfortunately it seems OCTGN is having an issue creating proxies at the moment, so until it’s fixed, I’ve prepared a censored image pack for the new set. Grab it here
- J.W. Byrne: Add Markers manually
- Legal Instruments: Track manually
- Flight of the Lepus: Might complain when used in lowball. Just press Yes to proceed.
Oh yeah, New Town, New Rules and Double Dealin’ have also been uncensored.
This should stop that annoying message in the lobby. Lemme know if you encounter any issues.
Today OCTGN pushed out an update which unfortunately ended up killing all scripts in most available game definitions, including Android:Netrunner. Unfortunately this went live without me being notified so by the time I found out, I had just arrived at work and couldn’t push out a fix until 10 hours later.
Nevertheless, I have now pushed out an emergency fix which should have taken care of this. However a result of this is that when hosting a game, you will see the following message in the lobby
I am aware of it. You do not need to inform me. I’ll be pushing out an update to make it disappear ASAP.
If you see a different message, or if your scripts still don’t work: RESTART OCTGN
Thanks for understanding
After a longer delay than usual, Breaker Bay is now available for online play via OCTGN. All cards have been scripted but as always, please take note of the following
- Hacktivist Meeting: Trash will happen after card is rezzed, so if the corp doesn’t have a card they can still play non-ice. Don’t do it.
- Off Campus Apartment. Use it like Personal Workshop, not like a Daemon. Target connection from hand then DC it. In case you’ve already played the connection, you can target it and DB the OCA to host it manually after the fact.
- Haley Kaplan: Manual use
- Comet: Manual Use
- Turing: Lose clicks manually.
- Should prevent the runner using automated effects to fetch specific cards from their Heap, but won’t prevent AR Lab Access.
- Breaker bay Grid: Manual use (Target card to rez and DC)
And as always, enjoy!
- Swinford Finds Trouble: Manual Use
- Under the Weather: Just makes a pull
- Outlaw Mask: Track Manually
- Chuan Qi: Add permanent bullets and influence with Ctrl+Alt+I (or B)
- Valeria Batten: Game can’t figure out she’s a Mad Scientist, you may have to do the pull manually.
- Gadgetorium: Only Announces
Not only that, but the game now includes the preconstructed decks from the insert for you to play with and tweak.
Also, the Core Set has now been uncensored and you can download it from the sets page.
The first data pack of the new cycle is now available. The Valley is rezzed!
As always almost everything is automated, including the new Jinteki hidden ID. Simply double click it before your first turn to select it and double click it again to flip and use it.
- Clot: Not scripted but will remind the corp
- Paige Piper: Manual use after you install a card
- Adjusted Chronotype: Manual use
- Enhanced Vision: Will show only the title of the card
- Jinteki Bioteck: You will have to choose your department at the start of your first turn (You can also double click to do it before F1)
- Negotiator: Break with Credits manually.
Also an extra change: The Autoscripter has been switched to manual use to avoid automatically working when installing from heap or stack.
Bolivar Shagnasty has finished the latest force pack and it’s been uploaded as 2.14.0.x. Enjoy
Latest update (1.3.5.x) has finally scripted jobs. This means that every time you finish a job shootout (or press F10 as the job leader when nobody has defended), the game will ask you if the job was successful, and it it was, it will actually go ahead and script the results. An ambush will ace the mark. A Coach will give you money if successful or give money to your opponent is unsuccessful etc.
Also, jobs have now been scripted to actually move your posse next to the Mark. This should make it easier to tell who is joininf for your opponent.
Finally your job posse will be sent home booted automatically after a job, even if that is after a shootout.