It has been quite some time since I have posted any updates.
- All of the Rogue Squadron cycle, as well as Imperial Entanglements and the first two packs of the Endor cycle have been added. Scripting is spotty for many cards, but pilots should all attach, missions should switch control and trigger DS dial/victory piles correctly.
- Uncensored image packs are up for Between the Shadows, and 5 of the 6 Rogue Squadron cycle packs. A corrected image pack for Echoes cycle has also been added.
The new set has been spoiled, so I thought I’d give you a treat and release it slightly earlier than usual. Enjoy 😉
Foul Play is now live on OCTGN, scripted as always!
This update also bunbled a good number of bug-fixes reported by the community. Thanks y’all.
- Trickier Scripts
- Shizeng Lu: No Script
- Riorden won’t discard the spell automatically if the target wasn’t wanted
- Miranda Clarke: No Script
- Forster Cooke: No script
- Tattooed man: No Script
- Joseph Dusty Hill: No Script
- Marty: Use after inventing
- Marge’s Mannor: Target card with GR and use. Or just use to gain money back.
- Jake Smiley will now get 2 influence markers when coming into play to remind you his sundown inf
- T’Ou and Seven-Eagles now get discounts.
- Sloane xp will now only unboot your wanted dudes but not give bounty. Do that part manually.
- Strength of the Ancestors Fixed
- Extra Bet’s extra bet will now be taken into account when winning Lowball
- Sanatorium will now assign markers correctly when increasing huckster skill
- Rico Rodegain will now whisper you the cards you saw for reference
- Recalculating totals will now do so for your opponents as well
- Added a new option to determine who goes first for mulligan. Ctrl+Shift+M, or look under the game menu.
- Cards will now longer trigger effects from within draw hands
I haven’t abandoned you, but since I’ve coded all expansions since Aug, there’s been little to speak of. Nevertheless, I’ve just pushed a bug fixin’ version for some of the things people have reported.
- Brain Chip will now give correct MU
- Cerebral Imaging will now give correct Hand Size
- Genetics Pavilion will only work while face up
- Clot shouldn’t warn the corp from the peddler
- Heartbit will now provide its MU
- Assassin’s second traced should work now
- Charman Hiro not active when scored
- Corporate Town fixed in multiple ways
- Film Critic won’t activate while in the peddler
- Independent Thinking will now announce the correct amount of cards drawn.
- Off Campus Apartment won’t give an error instead of announcing its effect.
Dirty Deeds is now live in OCTGN. As always almost everything automated.
- Xiang Fang: Target deed before you play her
- Karl Odett: You can use him to add his influence quick
- BUford Hurley: Target the deed and use.
- MAZA Gang: Use to put extra prod.
- Rabbit takes revenge: Only Pulls
Guess what is getting rezzed…
That’s right, everything is getting rezzed!
Old Holywood, Universe of Tomorrow AND Data and Destiny have all been coded and released into the OCTGN wilds!
Due to the amount of cards scripted, I thought it’s be easier to create a spreadsheet to keep track of what is not fully automated. I plan to expand this and go back and fill in previous expansions, but that will have to wait a bit more.
One thing missing is that the card proxies for the mini-factions are based on neutral cards (and the IDs are based on the existing factions), since I don’t have any templates for them. If anyone can step in to create them, I’d appreciate it.
For now, enjoy this epic code dump! Go forth and consume, liberate, or link up!
…or something like that anyway!
What I’m trying to say is that both Nightmare at Noon AND Immovable Object, Unstoppable Force have now been released into the wild of OCTGN! Your DoomtownDB exported decks won’t work until Platypus updates his site with the card GUIDs, but you can still make decks using the OCTGN editor until then!
All cards are scripted, but this is a bit of a rush job so it’s likely I messed up somewhere. If so, let me know ASAP.
Note: Techniques are not fully scripted. They will automatically pull when played, but they won’t do any effects. Until this is done: If the pull is successful, target the relevant cards and Ctrl+Z the action card itself.
The latest and greatest Android:Netrunner expansion is once more available for play on OCTGN! It had quite a bit of weird interactions, so it took me a while to write the necessary custom cost.
Check below for trickier scripts
- Armand “Geist” Walker: Manual use similar to Exile
- Drive By: Expose manual as always (wait for Corp). After an expose, either the corp can trash, or you can trash by double-clicking Drive By
- Test Ground will derez all targeted cards. Make sure you target as many as you have tokens the relevant ones
- Allele Repression: You can target the cards in HQ before you use it to speed up the process.
- Marcus Batty: Manually use the subroutine is Psi succeeds
PS:Yeah, I couldn’t think of a interesing way to inset “octgn” in the title this time 🙂
No Turning Back has now been unleashed and available for online play! As always almost all cards are scripted, but look below what to watch out for.
- J.W. Byrne: Add Markers manually
- Antheia Pansofia: Not Scripted
- Huntsmen’s Society: Put or remove +1 Prod on relevant dudes manually
- Asyncoil Gun: Only makes the pull. Discard manually.
- Scoop Hound: Simply announces
- Rapier: Track manually
- Vitality Tonic: Only makes the pull. Unboot Manually.
- No Turning Back: Not scripted