new version fixes some bugs and changes the way damage prevention cards work
- Fixed Pop-up window/tollbooth not using Stimhack/Pheromones money
- If you’re doing damage and your opponent has a damage prevention card, a confirm window will appear and ask if to wait until they decide to use damage effects or not.
If you press ‘No’, a “ping” will be sent to the opponent to remind them to use their damage prevention effects, similar to how snare and other traps work
If you press ‘Yes’ you will proceed to do the damage, so make sure you opponent has decided to use their effects or not.
If your opponent is unresponsive, pinging more than 2 times will give you a chance to abort the damage and try to find out what is happening
The awesome ANR card database site netrunnercard.info has recently added a new section containing a comprehensive list of rules, FAQs and ruling. This is all kinds of awesome by itself, but its existense allows me to add a link to it from within the game itself!
This will allow you now to look up particular rules and rulings while you’re playing a game on OCTGN, without having to fish the pdf files in your hard drive and perform searches on them. Not only that, but it includes a compilation of card rulings provided by the game designers, even if they haven’t reached the FAQ yet.
All-in-all, this should hopefully cut down on rules arguments if the crop up and help you focus on playing the game instead.
This new functionality has been added as of version 3.1.10.x
New version adds a lot of bugfixes, some small but necessary features and fixes the placements a bit.
- Fixed the participate command which was mistakenly put under the table menu. The same command can now also take agents out of missions (in case they are removed via card effects)
- Prevented Inactive cards from performing a briefing
- Added “Discard a random card” action, to the hand menu.
- You can now cancel current mission (in case it was started by mistake)
- You can now pull out agents from the team with a special table menu action. Simply target the agents you want to pull out and use it.
- “Fresh Leader” markers will be removed at the debriefing phase.
- Inactive gear won’t ask you if you want it to participate in missions if you double click it.
- Fixed King Maul’s Craft.
- Fixed Setup placement to be a bit more bunched up in the middle.
- Fixed activating leader placement to pop-into the middle of the table which is a bit more obvious.
- Fixed Discarding Target Cards
New version finally brings working card attachment of gear.
- Now when you play a card as a gear, you need to have one of your active or inactive agent cards targeted or it will abort.
- Cards played as gear will be attached to their host card automatically at the right placement
- When retiring an agent card, all attached gear is also automatically trashed.
- When activating a agent played as gear, or a gear played as agent, those cards will be automatically discarded.