The latest and unfotunately true Doomtown:Reloaded’s Pine Box, is now available for online play. All basic scripts have been added, but I still need to script some trickier cards:
- Morgan Regulators
- Protection Racket
- Gateway to Beyond
- 108 Drunken Masters
- Tse-Che-Nako’s Weaving
- De Annulos Mysteriis
- The Law Goes Underground
- Gomorra Gaming Commission
Scripts untested so let me know if you find any bugs
Been awhile since I have posted an update here. Galactic Ambitions, Redemption & Return, and Ancient Rivals have all been added. All cards that are reprints of old cards, and most cards that have game text similar to existing cards have been scripted, though not all. If you have cards you’d like scripted, feel free to comment here, or on CGDB, or on the Discord server.
Image packs, other than the ones currently linked, are not available. I am still working on tracking down the older image packs. I will post an update when they are available againg.
Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates. I’m not dead or anything, but two things contributed to this hiatus. One is that almost all ANR players on OCTGN migrated almost overnight to jinteki.net. I don’t mind, that site is some seriously good coding. At the same time I kinda lost interest in ANR personally and I haven’t actually played since Data and Destiny, plus I prefered actually the OCTGN speed and community so I wasn’t motivated enough to play online either. Finally, my time was all-consumed by my work on Doomtown:Reloaded, to the point where I reached a burn-out phase with OCTGN, so I decided to take it easy and refill by batteries, so to speak.
This meant that I procrastinated long and hard with netrunner, but I honestly didn’t feel like it was hurting anyone since there was something like 5 people still playing on OCTGN still. Hell, until now nobody even bothered to ask for it.
Anyway, I’ve found some time and motivation to add the new sets, up to 23 seconds, but I didn’t bother scripting the cards this time. The effort to reward ratio is non-existent at the moment for me, and I feel like it would be a complete waste to put hours of coding into something nobody is likely to bother with anymore. 🙁
Still, if anyone is still out there, you can at least load your new cards and use them manually now.
The latest saddlebag is now added to OCTGN and completely scripted.
- Hupirika Sue: Only adds bullets
- The Blighted: Not scripted
- Inner Struggle: Will Always boot on cheating, regardless of what the opponent has.
- Lighting the Fuse: Not scripted to avoid mistakes
- Siege of the Orphanage: Not scripted
The new set is now available. Almost all cards scripted as always. Also fixed that annoying auto-trigger of Joker’s Smile outside of lowball
So Be It is now available in OCTGN.
If you find any issues, please post them here:
Ghost Town has now arrived in OCTGN. Try it out!
The new ser is now rezzed. Disposable HQ was a complete PITA to script, and it’s still might be causing some issues. See below
- Tech Trader: Manual use
- Net Chip: Won’t enforce the memory, just don’t host more expensive stuff than you should
- Corporate Scandal: Won’t prevent the corp from going to 0 Bad Publicity, so make sure you increase it to 1 afterwards.
- Harvester: won’t enforce the discard down to hand size. Do it manually.
- New Construction: Rez without cost manually if you have the advancements.
- Disposable HQ: Should be working, but it might cause issues if encountered in the middle of multi-access in HQ. If the Corp HQ is empty after access, press Ctrl+Q as the runner once and it shOuld recover.
The Forest Moon is now available.
Untested scripts are included for the following cards:
Hiding Among Friends