the 18.104.22.168 Game Def Update adds Shattered Alliances, Elite Series – Triple Strike, and catches up on all promos currently released. It also cleans up the rules text on a few cards. The image pack can be downloaded here.
Note that there were some missing/wrong images for older cards, so the image pack contains ALL released cards as of Shattered Alliances.
I set up a separate feed to host the test release builds of the upcoming MTG Game Def 22.214.171.124 Update, which you can find at https://www.myget.org/f/mtgtestbuild. The versioning of the game is 3.1.99.XX to indicate that it is the test build. It is safe to add this feed and install it overtop of the current release in the OCTGNGames feed, just be sure to uninstall the test build and reinstall the current release if you wish to switch back.
– from the rules insert
the 126.96.36.199 Update introduces the Rando Cardrissian house rule to the game. To enable Rando (it’s off by default), right-click the table and choose the Rando option in the menu. Having Rando enabled will add an additional, random answer to the table to choose from. Rando’s score is tracked by the game.
– Added Rando Cardrissian rule to the game
– Chat log messages are more gender-neutral
Changes made in the 188.8.131.52 update:
- Made some of the text a bit larger for proxy images
- Added M14 cards
- (cosmetic) Reorganized the python code, added some more commenting
Note that this isn’t a clean update, it’s mostly to get M14 out there before the pre-release. Images will come later, and the cards probably won’t be autoscripted for a while. I’m in the process of rewriting a bunch of stuff so a more hefty update will come later.
Changes to the Game:
- Updated links in the game’s feed listing to the new website
- Shield Blast triggers will show you the card text as a reminder, when it asks if you want to trigger it.
- Cleaned up some typos in the sets
This update was pushed ahead of schedule to address an issue with OCTGN’s new update, which was supposed to move all the installed card images to a different folder.
This version was just released to address a big update in OCTGN’s codebase, which changes the way card images are stored in the database.
Changes made to the game:
- The info links in the MTG games feed listing have been updated to the new website
- Activate Card Ability now uses the new dialog boxes
- Removed all instances of the winforms multipleChoice boxes
Version 184.108.40.206 has been released.
- A bunch of new cards have been added from “alternate versions” of the base set and expansions, some of them are dumb but some are pretty awesome
- Fixed a bug where the Card Czar had to manually take control of new Question Cards.
- updated feed links to the new website.
Also, I added a new “How To Play” page, which is geared towards learning how to use the game definition to play the game.