Commander 2016 is now available, with low-res image pack in the downloads page. This update also introduced a Phase bar on the top-left corner, which can be used to better indicate which phase of the turn the active player is currently in. Proper integration with the game scripting is not yet available.
this update finally brings the Theros PreRelease packs to the sealed editor. It also upgrades the alignment functionality, allowing manually-dragged cards to skip alignment and become anchored to the table. Finally, I started added debug functions to various parts of the game, allowing us to narrow down potential points where heavy lag may occur. You can enable the debug messages in the ‘Autoscript Settings’ submenu.
A bunch of improvements to the quality of the game come in this update:
The 22.214.171.124 Kaijudo game update includes the card data for Invasion Earth, and the next batch of Promo cards. Images for these sets will be available soon (and for that pesky Death Liger from last update)
Oops, I forgot to post the change log for 126.96.36.199: Continue reading
Note that all game def updates from here-on will have a built-in changelog. When you first load up a game after updating to a new version, a series of dialog boxes will appear which show you a changelog for each update since the last time you loaded a game. You will only see each changelog once.
What’s new in 188.8.131.52? Continue reading
Changelog for version 184.108.40.206:
- Added card data for Theros
- The sparkly card frame for the Theros Enchantments was added to the proxy templates
- Fixed a bug where face-down cards weren’t flipping/morphing face-up.
(note that this changelog includes the 220.127.116.11 update that was pushed out yesterday)
Changes in 18.104.22.168:
- The Stack no longer overlaps your cards over your opponent’s cards whenever you align them.
- Fixed bug where additional/alternate costs were paid even if you said NO in the popup box (i.e. the Shocklands bug)
- Pressing TAB or selecting the “Pass Priority” action on the Table will now automatically resolve the topmost card in the Stack, if all other players have also passed priority (or have their autoscripts disabled). This makes it easier to resolve spells/abilities, while signalling to other players that you don’t have any responses to add to the Stack.
- Ending your turn will trigger the ‘Clear All Cards’ game action, removing all your targets and the Attack and Block highlights from all your cards. (NOTE that an OCTGN bug is currently preventing the End of Turn events to trigger)
- Added “Shuffle Cards to Bottom of Library” action to cards on the Table, allowing you to play abilities such as Cascade a lot easier. Use a selection box to select multiple cards.
- Added card data for Duel Decks: Heroes vs Monsters and From the Vault: Twenty.
- Added token data for Duel Decks: Heroes vs Monsters and Theros.
- Added the preconstructed decks from M14 (event and intro decks)
- Mana symbols won’t replace the @ # $ % ^ ~ ` = symbols in the chat log anymore.
- Added the ‘Auto-Remove Counter’ action (backspace hotkey), which will remove the most relevant counter on the card (prioritizing the current smartMarker, then the card’s autoMarkers).
- Fixed a bug when trying to use auto-Add Marker on a card that doesn’t have any specified markers.
The big update is now live on the octgngames feed. Since this update includes a rewrite of the autoscript processing engine, there may be certain parts of the game which did not function as well as they did before. Keep an eye out for such issues, and please report anything of concern (include the game action and/or card name that is causing problems). You can report either in the comments here, in the MTG github repo, or in the lobby chat.
Please note that there will be an update to the Tokens image pack (http://www.mediafire.com/download/r3mkq2pbr7sq9fu/Tokens_v2.o8c), which upgrades your installed token images to the new format. Some of your tokens will be missing artwork until then.
CHANGELOG (may be some stuff missing): Continue reading
the 22.214.171.124 Game Def Update adds Shattered Alliances, Elite Series – Triple Strike, and catches up on all promos currently released. It also cleans up the rules text on a few cards. The image pack can be downloaded here.
Note that there were some missing/wrong images for older cards, so the image pack contains ALL released cards as of Shattered Alliances.