This version enables the converter to work with the latest version of OCTGN (as of January 29, 2018). Thank you to user fredbainbridge for alerting me on Github.
- Updated .NET version to 4.7 to match OCTGN. Included up to date DLLs from OCTGN
Fixed a problem that caused v3.5.0 not to work with the latest version of OCTGN. Thank you to bykr for reporting the bug through Github.
- Updated .NET version to 4.6 to match OCTGN. Included up to date DLLs from OCTGN
This version re-enables viewing card pictures with the latest version of OCTGN.
- Viewing card pictures when comparing cards functionality restored.
This version dramatically improves the speed of importing cards, so it should only take a second or two now even for large EDH decks. I also made a couple of tweaks to how it matches text, and added support for more websites.
- Speed of importing has been greatly improved
- (100 cards MTG used to take 30 seconds, now less than 1 second)
- Lines of text that match a card name, but do not have a quantity, now assume a quantity of 1
- Importing cards with a name starting with ‘Æ’ or ‘æ’ works properly now
- Importing “personal” decks from cardgamedb.com now works in addition to public decks.
- Importing MTG decks from mtgvault.com added
- Importing MTG decks from mtgtop8.com added
- Importing MTG decks from mtgdecks.net added
- Importing Mage-Wars decks from arcanewonders.com forum posts added
- Importing the Mage-Wars SpellBookBuilder text format added
- Importing Mage-Wars decks auto-adds a corresponding “Mage Stats” card
A couple of websites changed, so the code to scrape the decks from them were updated. When comparing cards after importing, the plugin no longer crashes if you compare cards more than once. As always, please submit issues or suggestions on the github website. Thanks GeckoTH and janbj for contributing.
- Importing MTG from tappedout.net works again
- Importing LoTR from cardgamedb.com works again, more accurate with sets and names now
- Special characters in the names of CoC cards are now ignored when matching
- Opening the ‘Choose Another Card’ dialog more than once no longer crashes the plugin
This version adds better support for importing LoTR from http://www.cardgamedb.com/. It now looks at the set name when trying to match, so it should no longer choose the wrong set. Thanks to Memetix for pushing me to add this capability, and for helping to test it.
I’m now able to post updates on this website, so this will be the place where you will always see the latest updates for this plugin.