I haven’t abandoned you, but since I’ve coded all expansions since Aug, there’s been little to speak of. Nevertheless, I’ve just pushed a bug fixin’ version for some of the things people have reported.
- Brain Chip will now give correct MU
- Cerebral Imaging will now give correct Hand Size
- Genetics Pavilion will only work while face up
- Clot shouldn’t warn the corp from the peddler
- Heartbit will now provide its MU
- Assassin’s second traced should work now
- Charman Hiro not active when scored
- Corporate Town fixed in multiple ways
- Film Critic won’t activate while in the peddler
- Independent Thinking will now announce the correct amount of cards drawn.
- Off Campus Apartment won’t give an error instead of announcing its effect.
Dirty Deeds is now live in OCTGN. As always almost everything automated.
- Xiang Fang: Target deed before you play her
- Karl Odett: You can use him to add his influence quick
- BUford Hurley: Target the deed and use.
- MAZA Gang: Use to put extra prod.
- Rabbit takes revenge: Only Pulls
Guess what is getting rezzed…
That’s right, everything is getting rezzed!
Old Holywood, Universe of Tomorrow AND Data and Destiny have all been coded and released into the OCTGN wilds!
Due to the amount of cards scripted, I thought it’s be easier to create a spreadsheet to keep track of what is not fully automated. I plan to expand this and go back and fill in previous expansions, but that will have to wait a bit more.
One thing missing is that the card proxies for the mini-factions are based on neutral cards (and the IDs are based on the existing factions), since I don’t have any templates for them. If anyone can step in to create them, I’d appreciate it.
For now, enjoy this epic code dump! Go forth and consume, liberate, or link up!
…or something like that anyway!
What I’m trying to say is that both Nightmare at Noon AND Immovable Object, Unstoppable Force have now been released into the wild of OCTGN! Your DoomtownDB exported decks won’t work until Platypus updates his site with the card GUIDs, but you can still make decks using the OCTGN editor until then!
All cards are scripted, but this is a bit of a rush job so it’s likely I messed up somewhere. If so, let me know ASAP.
Note: Techniques are not fully scripted. They will automatically pull when played, but they won’t do any effects. Until this is done: If the pull is successful, target the relevant cards and Ctrl+Z the action card itself.
Swider and mplain have created a new video, which can be a considered a tutorial to using OCTGN to play Doomtown:Reloaded with the common netiquette and tips & tricks to use it efficiently. Find it on Twitch below
The latest and greatest Android:Netrunner expansion is once more available for play on OCTGN! It had quite a bit of weird interactions, so it took me a while to write the necessary custom cost.
Check below for trickier scripts
- Armand “Geist” Walker: Manual use similar to Exile
- Drive By: Expose manual as always (wait for Corp). After an expose, either the corp can trash, or you can trash by double-clicking Drive By
- Test Ground will derez all targeted cards. Make sure you target as many as you have tokens the relevant ones
- Allele Repression: You can target the cards in HQ before you use it to speed up the process.
- Marcus Batty: Manually use the subroutine is Psi succeeds
PS:Yeah, I couldn’t think of a interesing way to inset “octgn” in the title this time 🙂
No Turning Back has now been unleashed and available for online play! As always almost all cards are scripted, but look below what to watch out for.
- J.W. Byrne: Add Markers manually
- Antheia Pansofia: Not Scripted
- Huntsmen’s Society: Put or remove +1 Prod on relevant dudes manually
- Asyncoil Gun: Only makes the pull. Discard manually.
- Scoop Hound: Simply announces
- Rapier: Track manually
- Vitality Tonic: Only makes the pull. Unboot Manually.
- No Turning Back: Not scripted
Guess what, Chrome City is now rezzed! As always almost everything is automated but look below to check what might need some special attention.
- Immolation Script: Manual use. Target the ICE and Double Click Immolation Script to trash it.
- Turntable: Manual use. Target both agendas and Double Click
- Chrome Parlor: Manual use. Double Click before playing genetics
- Analog Dreamers: Target the unrezzed card before pressing F3
- Oaktown Grid: Manually use it just before the runner is about to access cards in this server.
- Clairvoyant Monitor: Target the ICE before using the Monitor
The new expansion has arrived just in time to get this town in order. Enjoy the new Grifters!
Unfortunately it seems OCTGN is having an issue creating proxies at the moment, so until it’s fixed, I’ve prepared a censored image pack for the new set. Grab it here
- J.W. Byrne: Add Markers manually
- Legal Instruments: Track manually
- Flight of the Lepus: Might complain when used in lowball. Just press Yes to proceed.
Oh yeah, New Town, New Rules and Double Dealin’ have also been uncensored.
This should stop that annoying message in the lobby. Lemme know if you encounter any issues.