The latest and greatest Android:Netrunner expansion is once more available for play on OCTGN! It had quite a bit of weird interactions, so it took me a while to write the necessary custom cost.
Check below for trickier scripts
- Armand “Geist” Walker: Manual use similar to Exile
- Drive By: Expose manual as always (wait for Corp). After an expose, either the corp can trash, or you can trash by double-clicking Drive By
- Test Ground will derez all targeted cards. Make sure you target as many as you have tokens the relevant ones
- Allele Repression: You can target the cards in HQ before you use it to speed up the process.
- Marcus Batty: Manually use the subroutine is Psi succeeds
PS:Yeah, I couldn’t think of a interesing way to inset “octgn” in the title this time 🙂
Guess what, Chrome City is now rezzed! As always almost everything is automated but look below to check what might need some special attention.
- Immolation Script: Manual use. Target the ICE and Double Click Immolation Script to trash it.
- Turntable: Manual use. Target both agendas and Double Click
- Chrome Parlor: Manual use. Double Click before playing genetics
- Analog Dreamers: Target the unrezzed card before pressing F3
- Oaktown Grid: Manually use it just before the runner is about to access cards in this server.
- Clairvoyant Monitor: Target the ICE before using the Monitor
After a longer delay than usual, Breaker Bay is now available for online play via OCTGN. All cards have been scripted but as always, please take note of the following
- Hacktivist Meeting: Trash will happen after card is rezzed, so if the corp doesn’t have a card they can still play non-ice. Don’t do it.
- Off Campus Apartment. Use it like Personal Workshop, not like a Daemon. Target connection from hand then DC it. In case you’ve already played the connection, you can target it and DB the OCA to host it manually after the fact.
- Haley Kaplan: Manual use
- Comet: Manual Use
- Turing: Lose clicks manually.
- Should prevent the runner using automated effects to fetch specific cards from their Heap, but won’t prevent AR Lab Access.
- Breaker bay Grid: Manual use (Target card to rez and DC)
And as always, enjoy!
The first data pack of the new cycle is now available. The Valley is rezzed!
As always almost everything is automated, including the new Jinteki hidden ID. Simply double click it before your first turn to select it and double click it again to flip and use it.
- Clot: Not scripted but will remind the corp
- Paige Piper: Manual use after you install a card
- Adjusted Chronotype: Manual use
- Enhanced Vision: Will show only the title of the card
- Jinteki Bioteck: You will have to choose your department at the start of your first turn (You can also double click to do it before F1)
- Negotiator: Break with Credits manually.
Also an extra change: The Autoscripter has been switched to manual use to avoid automatically working when installing from heap or stack.