The Source is now rezzed in OCTGN. As always everything is automated with a few kinks (see below). Also in order to make Utopia Shard, I had to rework my Accessing Agendas code a bit to take into account the extra cost. So I decided to make a proper job and took into account cards like Fetal AI and NAPD Contracts. Those will now be taken into account during Agenda steal-cost calculations (but not stuff like Red Herrings though) and you will see this cost on the button you use to steal the agenda. Furthermore, if you don’t have enough money, the game will allow you to abort the steal.
More so, if you access an agenda in R&D but don’t steal it, the game will also inform the corp about it. So make sure you steal any agendas which don’t have a relevant cost.
Tricker cards in The Source:
- Markus: First subroutine just announces.
- Turtlebacks: Manual Use
- Shoot the Moon: Will rez all targeted ICE. Don’t exceed the tags!
- Self-Destruct will require that you target all cards in the server to get the appropriate trace value.
- Sage doesn’t put +1 tokens. Track strength manually.
- Ioxidae: Manual Use
- Due to the special circumstances on what constitutes a “Jack Out” in ANR its use is manual on an ETR or if the runner just presses ESC after seeing an ETR they cannot break to speed things up)
As always, enjoy!
All That Remains has been rezzed in OCTGN. I wasn’t planning to finishing it this week (due to lack of time) but I realized I broke all MU calculations when I tried to save some of my code online so I needed to urgently push it out as a fix.
I hope y’all appreciate how much I love ya 😉
Anyway, all should be working fine now, with MU tracking getting a significant boost in consistency. Runner MU will automatically refresh every time a card changes groups (e.g. grip to table, heap to grip etc) which will allow cards like Ekomind to work properly.
This should have the fortunate side-effect that all MUs should be far more accurate and the game will remind the player to trash programs even when they’re not installing one currently (e.g. Bad Times)
I will prolly use infrastructure to track link in the future as well.
Here’s the tricker stuff for this expansion:
- Hostile Infrastructure: Manual Use
- Executive Boot Camp: TurnStart Rez is manual use
- Lycan: Not scripted. Track manually.
- Snatch and Grab: Trace effects not automated, only announces.
- Lela Patel: Manual Use
- Zona Sul Shipping: doesn’t trash automatically on tag
The Blue Sun division
Another month, another ANR expansion is rezzed and available on OCTGN. Inject gave me a bit of trouble but nothing I can’t handle 😉
Here’s what you should know…
- Labyrinthine Server: Just Announces
- Blue Sun: Will not consider cards which increase rez costs
- Changeling: Not scripted. Track manually
- Hades Fragment: Manual Use
- Astrolabe: Manual Use
Also did a number of bug-fixes that were reported lately
- SoT on LARLA should now trash before LARLA resolves
- Woman in the red dress will now announce when the corp has finished looking at the card and left it in R&D.
- Data Dealer should now exile Shi.Kyu, but can also target Corp cards due to this. Don’t!
- Social Engineering will now only get money from the target ICE
- Mutated ICE can now use Subroutines
- LARLA shouldn’t clear runner currents anymore
- Port Anson Grid and Kitsune should now work (nobody played them until now?)
So yeah, enjoy your Blue Sun shenanigans!
The latest set for ANR is now rezzed and available on OCTGN. Restart your clients to receive the latest updates.
All cards have been automated, but keep in mind the following:
- IQ: Rez Cost is tracked but not STR. Track that manually.
- Port Anson Grid: Not automated. Don’t jack out.
- The News Now Hour: Not automated. Don’t play currents.
- Manhunt: Manual Use
- Wendigo: Not Automated. Track manually.
- Order of Sol: Manual Use.
- Hades Shard: Shards can be installed manually when you’re about to access. Simply drag them to the table and they’ll skip their cost, and set the run to succeed, bypassing all costs. Warning this will bypass all corp acknowledgement, so make sure you use it after the corp has given the OK to access.
- Rachel Beckman: Won’t trash automatically when tagged.
The Spaces Between has now been rezzed on OCTGN and all card automations are scripted as always. There’s no censored image pack yet but that should be available shortly.
Some details on the tricker automations
- Targeted Marketing: Manual Use
- Cerebral Static: Won’t reduce Chaos Theory’s MU.
- Unscheduled Maintenance: Not Automated
- Information Overload: Only trace is automated, since the runner chooses what to trash for the subroutines.
- Scrubbed: Not Automated
- Energy Regulator: Just Announces
- Lag Time: Not Automated
- Encrypted Portals: Doesn’t add markers or anything.
The first expansion from the Lunar Circle is now rezzed on OCTGN! This time I’ve used the available text spoilers to get some speed. As always automations are available, but no censored image pack yet. That should come soon enough. Until then you can play with the pre-generated proxies.
Some details about the trickier automations
- Near-Earth Hub: Manual use. Double click when you setup a new server.
- Midway Station Grid: Manual use. Double click for each subroutine the runner breaks.
- Galahad. First action just reveals the grail ICE from HQ. The ICE will remain in play until jack out, at which point it will trash itself. You can double click those ICE to use their routines.
- Galahad will also give an error if you use a spawned galahad to end the run. Don’t worry about it, it does no harm. I just can’t be bollocksed to write the code around it.
- Bad Times: Manual use. Just calculate the new temp MU and trash accordingly.
- Priority Events: Don’t rules enforce being played as the first click.
- Leprechaun: Doesn’t enforce the number of programs. Just don’t host more than 2.
- Nasir Meidan: Manual Use. Target the ICE you’ve just encountered and double click him.
- Eden Shard: Shards can be installed manually when you’re about to access. Simply drag them to the table and they’ll skip their cost, and set the run to succeed, bypassing all costs. Warning this will bypass all corp acknowledgement, so make sure you use it after the corp has given the OK to access.