If you’ve enjoyed playing this game online and want to express your gratitude you can use one of the following ways
- Continue buying the Android:Netrunner product from Fantasy Flight Games. Data packs come out each month and the more interest there is, the more likely they’ll keep coming out for the foreseeable future
- Subscribe to OCTGN. The money goes to paying for the significant server costs and paying for further development. Subscriptions are voluntary and very appreciated by the OCTGN developers.
- If you’re any good with C#: Contribute to the OCTGN development. There’s a host of features I’d like to use but development manpower is limited. If you can implement any of my open feature requests, it will be greatly appreciated.
- Contribute to the ANR game definition. I can always use extra python coders to improve the scripting and people to make videos or tutorials for others to use.
- And finally, if you’ve exhausted all other possibilities, and feel the need to contribute somehow, feel free to give me direct diesel tip, to fund further caffeine-fueled development 😉