- Download & Install the OCTGN client from here (Windows only...for now 😉 )
- Open OCTGN and register an account or login with an existing one.
- Go to the game manager tab and click the “Add” button. In the window that will open type:
Name: OCTGN Directory
Feed URL/Path: https://www.myget.org/f/octgngamedirectory
and press “Add”. A new feed should appear on the left.
- Click on the “OCTGN Directory” Feed. On the right a list of games should appear.
- Click on 7th Sea and click “Install”. After a short wait it should finish.
- Go here and download all the card packs (.o8c) you find.
- In OCTGN, go to game manager and click on “Add Image Packs”
- Select the .o8c files you download them one by one and install them. You will see a install window and once each pack is installed, you’ll see a pop-up window confirming this. This should take a few seconds at most.
- Done! You can now start a game with the included decks, or make your own in the deck editor
(Recommendedl) In case you’re a new player, grab the rulebook from here (pdf) and watch the Tutorials.